TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
~Lost and shattered~
Average Joe

Name: Lia

Exclamation Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 23rd 2011, 07:44 AM

i guess i'd say i need some help 'bout now, so here i go...

I'm back because i feel like there is no reason to live any more, that i'm just nothing but a distraction for everyone. Yes, i have a friend, but it even feels like she cant help me, and she's going through her own problems right now with an ass-munch boy, and the way her parents are treating her/acting right now, so I don't want to burden her anymore than I have... and i can't take much more or i think i'm going to have a relapse, i've been painting and it has helped for awhile but its not helping anymore ive try everything else but nothing works... I dont know why i dont just end it all...

So ANY help will do(but dont say talk to a councler because i cant talk to one i can hardly tell yall)

4/26/2012 quote of the day at school:
"Someone called me dellusional
and i nearly fell off my
unicorn"
-unknown

"You only get to
be yourself once,
it would be a shame,
it would be a fucking
shame if you didn't
give it your all."

-SlyFoxHound

Last edited by Palmolive; December 23rd 2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Removing prefix

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Foreveralways Offline
Forever and alway<3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: M:)

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 23rd 2011, 08:19 AM

Hey I always find keeping my hand busy with writing or drawing help or talk to someone which of you want to talk to someone I'm willing listen and help as much as I can. But I believe you can stay strong . Need anything else just pm me or vm me

I love you<3 I'm here for you!! PM me or VM me for anything you need!!!STAY STRONG!
TUMBLR<3 follow me

(#3 (permalink)) Old
~Lost and shattered~
Average Joe

Name: Lia

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 23rd 2011, 10:53 AM

thx... its nice that i have someone i can talk to...

4/26/2012 quote of the day at school:
"Someone called me dellusional
and i nearly fell off my
unicorn"
-unknown

"You only get to
be yourself once,
it would be a shame,
it would be a fucking
shame if you didn't
give it your all."

-SlyFoxHound

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 23rd 2011, 10:07 PM

Hi there.

I don't know what's going on for you right now but I just wanted to tell you know that if you want to talk to me about what's going on and making you feel so low then you're more than welcome to do so. It sounds like things are hard for you at the moment and I wanted to tell you that it won't be this way forever. I know that it is incredibly hard to even believe right now but this can and will get better, you just need to keep at it and keep fighting it. You're worth more than any of this and things can get better.

Keep yourself safe.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#5 (permalink)) Old
BrittanyBooze Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: BrittanyPaige.

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 26th 2011, 04:55 AM

If you need anyone to talk too, I'm here. If you need help, I'm here(:
  Send a message via Skype™ to BrittanyBooze 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
shoesandglitter Offline
yadda dadda
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kay

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 26th 2011, 06:26 AM

I'm sorry to hear about all this, I'm not sure why you feel the way you do since you haven't given us much detail... Based on what you said, well we all feel down sometimes, it's good to hear that you could find something to keep yourself busy at least for a while, but obviously this needs more than just a temporary fix... Do you have any family you can talk to? You said that you don't want to bother your friend but it's important that you speak to someone you trust, that's what friends are for. You need to take it all out, look at it from a different perspective. And remember, the darkest hour is just before the dawn. Whatever it is that you're going through right now, remember that it's only a stage in your life, it's not permanent. Sometimes things can change very dramatically, and that itself is worth living for. Life has so much more to offer <3
If you'd like to talk about it more, please feel free to pm me x

“Don't follow your dreams; chase them.”

(#7 (permalink)) Old
medora_41 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lora

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 28th 2011, 05:33 PM

Hey hun. I usually don't comment, but what you said has really pulled at my heartstrings. Like others have said before, it will get better. You just need to keep pulling through. There will be something "down the road" that will be worth living for.

My other advice to you is, try finding a purpose. In my own personal life I've found that service has done wonders. Maybe volunteer somewhere? If you like animals, maybe a shelter? Visit the elderly? Anything really... That might be way out of your comfort zone, but i think it'll help. Or it doesn't even have to be that big. You could even bake cookies for your neighbor and leave them on the doorstep. Try to find someone who can depend on you... even if it's just a smile you give.

I'm sorry you are going through such a hard time. I hope this advice has helped... even just a little. I'm here if you want to talk. Stay strong!

As we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DinestyX Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Destiny

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - December 28th 2011, 06:21 PM

Though I don't know the details I'm sorry that you've been so upset. If you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to Message me.

I would say that the best way to try to get through something that upsets you is to do something you enjoy. You said you like to paint, so have you every tried painting you feelings? Like, not a nice pretty picture, but taking out all your feelings on the picture?

Also, is there any clubs that you could join to make more friends? That way you won't have to feel bad for relying on your one friend so much, and you'll also be doing something that'll keep your mind busy.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
one_sad_life11 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jana

Re: Female Advice Preferred: help? - January 3rd 2012, 12:13 AM

I know how you feel, I paint when i feel that way too...what i do is i write it down in a journal and think to myself the upsides of life. Meditate if you need to coop with yourself. Your life is valuable in my world...each person is valuable...your a trophy. I cut myself when i'm driven over the edge, you make beautiful things <3 life has hiccups and bad things happen...you never expect them sadly but you can always resolve them by thinking about what you can do to make bad things into something good and pure

Closed Thread