TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lillyfreak1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lilly Dann

I need advice. - March 14th 2012, 03:42 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well the last time I cut was last Friday. I don't knkow why I do it. I just do it just happens. Every time I do it I laugh and watch myself bleed. I laugh at the blood that drips down my arm. I don't know why I laugh I just do. I can't help it. I need some advice. And not only that but at my school we have this Earser burn contest thing. I only do it because it's hurting me. I like to hurt myself and I shouldn't feel that way. Is it wrong that I laugh and like the pain? And that I like it when I do that?

Kony 2012!!!<3(:
I'm Lilly and if you need any help I'm here for you!!!<3 I love everyone!!
I can help everyone who needs it my PM is always open soo send me one if you would like too!
I give FREE HUGS!!!!!!! -hugs!!!!-
NIALL HORAN!!!<33333

Send a message via Skype™ to lillyfreak1234 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Kikidon11 Offline
Kiki/Alex
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Re: I need advice. - March 14th 2012, 05:04 PM

There is NOTHING wrong with you, I promise. Some of us like pain, yeah. But it isn't good to cause yourself pain. You should figure out why you do it, and try some alternatives, at the top of the self harm forum. You aren't alone. Feel free to PM me if you like. And I know when I experience a LOT of pain, I laugh uncrontrollably. I think it has something to do with laughter releasing endorphins, which helps relieve pain.

I love you.... I wish you'd love me too...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rosy

Re: I need advice. - March 14th 2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyfreak1234 View Post
Well the last time I cut was last Friday. I don't knkow why I do it. I just do it just happens. Every time I do it I laugh and watch myself bleed. I laugh at the blood that drips down my arm. I don't know why I laugh I just do. I can't help it. I need some advice. And not only that but at my school we have this Earser burn contest thing. I only do it because it's hurting me. I like to hurt myself and I shouldn't feel that way. Is it wrong that I laugh and like the pain? And that I like it when I do that?
Trust me, it's not wrong. I mean, it's wrong to hurt yourself, no matter how much we like it, but it doesn't mean you're insane or that you have mental issues or something. Is the reason you hurt yourself because you are frustrated with how you look, or you feel that you aren't good enough? I know that's why I SH, and that's also why a lot of other people SH.

Be like the birds: sing after every storm.

Closed Thread