TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BlaineG. Offline
Banned
Average Joe

I cut again - March 15th 2012, 01:14 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello---

I cut again. I have cut two days in a row. I do not know what to do. I feel worthless, alone. I dont want to live like this. Maybe I should kill myself. People cant hurt me if I am dead. I wish that my life was different I wish that I had people that care about me.

Please Help!

~BlaineG.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: I cut again - March 15th 2012, 03:01 PM

Hey,

We all have slip ups and mess ups. It's good that you don't want to live like this but suicide is not the answer to your problems. Getting help is. I suggest that you talk with a therapist about what you are dealing with and why you self-harm/feel suicidal.

I'm sure people do care about you! Sometimes it just doesn't feel like it. As for the people being mean, if it's a day to day basis then just do your best to ignore them but if you can't, maybe try talking to an adult about it. Just because there are some people who are mean doesn't mean that everyone is going to be mean to you and just because there mean doesn't mean you should kill yourself. Don't let people pull you down, I know how hard that can be when your hurt by others actions.

Please stay strong! I know that you can overcome this! If you want to talk, feel free to PM me anytime.

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
BlaineG. Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Re: I cut again - March 15th 2012, 04:26 PM

Hi--

I know that I should ignore them but what they are saying seems so true to me and it makes me feel completely worthless like I have no point in living on this earth like I have no purpose other than to be bullied. Its not fair. I can't deal with being treated this way.

I suffer in silence only because I am afraid that if I tell someone they are going to judge me, make fun of me or treat me different because I am screwed up. I know I am these are things I try to keep my mind off of but when people say these things to you all the time it bring my mind back to the "I wish I was normal" "No one likes me" "No one understands"

I have myself convinced that I am alone and that I have to learn how to deal with this on my own and that hurts me because I don't think that I can do this on my own.

Thank you for responding!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
unusedaccount Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Keith

Re: I cut again - March 15th 2012, 05:11 PM

You aren't completely worthless. You don't know me, and I don't know you, but I can tell you now that I don't think you're worthless. I think you're somebody going through a really tough time. If I could take this away from you I would. I wish I had a magic wand to fix this for you.

If you tell somebody they won't think you're screwed up! They'll just want to help you. No one deserves to feel the way you do right now. No one. You deserve to get help and support. You don't deserve to feel this way.

Don't listen to bullies. THEY are the one's who are worthless. THEY are the one's with problems.

I care what happens to you. Nobody deserves to go through this. I'm not great at giving advice, and you should probably just ignore me But hey, just hang on in there.

*cyberhugs*

-Laura x

-

(#5 (permalink)) Old
cuttergirl17 Offline
Average Joe

Name: No one

Re: I cut again - March 16th 2012, 01:09 PM

I can assure you that you are not worthless and that people do care... I care and other people on this site care... I had gone 2 months without cutting but that one day I did it and it was worse than ever before. It made me feel like I was a failure and. Wanted to die... I did it 3 days in a row before I finally stopped again, and I'm going through this alone too, I lost some of my very few friends when. Told them I was cutting, and I won't tell my parents. The best thing for me to do is always come back to teen help because people give me hope.... And somethings working because I'm still alive and been self harm free for another two weeks. I think you just need someone to talk to... I'm available, I wNt you to pm me or something because you've officially made a friend who cares
-cutter girl

Closed Thread