TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
littlejoker Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Becky

Unhappy How can I do this alone? - April 1st 2012, 12:43 PM

Last night he told me to go kill myself, so I started cutting again after stopping 2 months ago. Its since my brothers got his new girlfriend that he just doens't seem to care, he's always drunk and I think hes taking drugs as I've found needles in his drawer. I don't think I can get through this without my brother, he's the only one whose kept me strong through out all of this and now he's the one whose making me feel like a piece of shit and making me cut. All I want to do is sleep and never wake up. I keep cutting and can't stop its nagging at the back of my mind that Colton wants me dead. Its all his girlfriends fault. The scars from last time are just starting to fade, I feel numb and cutting is the only thing that makes me feel alive and gives me a piece of mind. I know I've done some bad things but Colton promised to always be there now hes broke it for some whore.

I dont know what to do and I don't think I can get threw this without my brother at my side.

How am I going to do this alone? I want to stop but its the only thing what helps after fights and arugments with my brother. We aint got no one but eachother we are in foster care until our parents custody battle is over.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Katley Offline
<3 <3 </3 <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Re: How can I do this alone? - April 5th 2012, 02:53 AM

What im going to tell you is that NO MATTER what you are never alone, brother or no brother. I dont know if you believe in God, but I do, and I know hes looking out for you. And even if you DONT, There are people on teenhelp who can help you, and what about your foster parents? i know things seem hard, but cutting is NOT the thing to turn to. There are better ways of coping.

i know what its like. I used to cut... and stopping is extremely hard. But you can do it. I have faith in you

maybe you should talk to your brother about this too. It takes two to argue, and maybe you are misunderstanding each other. talk to him about the needles, but dont accuse him. Just talk. Explain to him how much he means to you, and how much you need him

good luck my dear <3

Just rise above this
Kill them with your kindness
Ignorance is blindness
They're the ones that stand to lose

'Cause they don't even know you
All they see is SCARS
They don't see the ANGEL
Living in your heart

Closed Thread