TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
abnormal girl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy i cut alot and i stopped for my bf but now hes gone:( - April 17th 2012, 12:50 AM

by bf broke up with me, and i love him so much but his feelings have changed. we went out for 7 months. and now i just cant take it i almost tried sucide, calling 911 panicking, and now i just cut my sides. hes still my best friend. we promised to be. but i have very strong feelings for him. im confused and thats why i came here, i need help

(#2 (permalink)) Old
BlaineG. Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Re: i cut alot and i stopped for my bf but now hes gone:( - April 17th 2012, 03:52 PM

Hi There--

You should go to the hospital and get help. If you are concerned for yourself you should go to the hospital right away. You can always PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope that you are okay. Please get the help that you need.

-BlaineG.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
HugsNotWar Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Becki

Re: i cut alot and i stopped for my bf but now hes gone:( - April 17th 2012, 11:27 PM

Aww I am so sorry, I know how you feel, I broke up with my girlfriend after a year and she was the only reason I had for stopping It's so hard to pick yourself back up after something like that, but I'm certain that there are other people besides him that care about you. I KNOW there is, okay? Try to find someone you feel you can rely on and talk to, and do just that. Talk to them, just rant to your heart's content, it feels good knowing there is someone there for you when you need it. Eventually, you'll get through and things will get a lot easier, I promise. I'm staying best friends with my ex and she has someone else now, a hard thing to deal with but my friends are getting me by
It'll be okay, it just takes time.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Cactus Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Kaitlyn

Re: i cut alot and i stopped for my bf but now hes gone:( - April 18th 2012, 02:01 AM

hey there.
i know exactly how you feel. my girlfriend was the only thing stopping me, and i loved her greatly. she broke up with me after three years. thats when i started cutting. but the thing to remember is that you dont have to stop just because of him. stop because its the right thing for YOU. im always here if you want to talk. im serious, please feel free to pm me at any time. <3

Sometimes people build up walls not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down...

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Re: i cut alot and i stopped for my bf but now hes gone:( - April 22nd 2012, 02:36 PM

Carissa, I hope you're doing better right now. Every time you feel like cutting, just remember that you're still so young and you still have many great things waiting to happen in your life, including love. You'll find somebody else who will love you more than him, believe me.

I'm proud of you that you're being able to stop cutting before and I hope that it will continue even though you broke up with him. Your life is precious and you'll find many reasons to stop cutting if you just want to open your heart for new things in your life.

I started to SH when I was 14 and years after that I struggled a lot to stop doing it because by then it was the only way that I know to get rid of the stress and pain that I felt in my heart.
I just hope you don't have to go through all the hard times struggling with SH I went through for years.

Talk to somebody about your problems, don't give up hope. Everything will be alright

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life. - Herbert Otto

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i cut alot and i stopped for my bf but now hes gone:( - April 23rd 2012, 07:44 AM

i had the same thing happen to me. although everyone has different experiences. the best thing you can do is to talk to him about it or find a way to get over him. I am a hypocrite for saying that but I know that it will help. there are a lot of ways to ruin your life, and cutting is one of them. I know that it seems pointless to keep your promise to him or whatever, but cutting is not the way to go. just talk to him, get over him or just stop cutting. it only gets worse.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure

Re: i cut alot and i stopped for my bf but now hes gone:( - April 24th 2012, 02:23 AM

i was dating my boyfriend for 2 months, and he cheated on me. i have anger issues so that night after i found out i bashed him, and also cut.
he dumped me because i bashed him and he wanted to try and get back with him ex again. who is a real bitch!!
but i cut after he left and i tryed it choke myself, but than i hung out with my friends as much as posible, and i haddent cut in about a week and a half, but yes i do still cut and its going to take me a long time to stop...
but there are ways to keep busy and talk to your friends about it... it will help! it dose for me, or maybe get a pet? i have a guinea pig and now i spend alot of time fussing over him. message me if you have any questions or just nead to talk.
best of luck in the future, eliza

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
Closed Thread