TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Disabilities Living with a disability, either physical or mental, can be both challenging and life changing. For support, questions and discussions relating to disabilities, post here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
franz1 Offline
Out of the box thinker
Junior TeenHelper

Name: brady shaw

Completly Aggitated... - February 27th 2013, 03:20 AM

So I havn't been on for a long time, But I have a new request for people if you could help me.

Ok. So I am at a jobcorp facility in South Dakota..Long story short the clinic is full of idiot's.. For years now I have had problems with Blood Sugar levels rising and then dropping and spiking higher then it started. Well I have now gone to the point of skipping breakfast because if I eat I feel like crap all day!!, I still feel like crap while I eat lunch and dinner and I go back to my lodge and sleep the rest of the day. Well I went in with concerns numerous times to the doctors here at the clinc. They keep telling me it is nothing to worry about. I saw a doctor today, Who had no idea what he was talking about. The thirst, frequent urination, hunger, tierd ect....Were the symptoms I have given him. I have lost 8 pounds in the last week alone..He didn't even check my glucose levels he just did a blood pressure test, It was 149/112. He scheduled and E.K.G for me but says to ignore the blood sugar symptoms..

My question is what can I do? ANYTHING? Take tonight for example, I was perfectly fine, except I knew my glucose was high, then out of nowwhere I get shakey and extremely mad...I am assuming it is low glucose levels but I am not sure on that one because it hasn't happened like this before..I am shakey and mad but still really thirsty and hungry and peeing ALOT!!..

What can I do about this..Anything?

I am sorry if I am not making this clear enough...I can't think to save my life right now.

Helen: I'm someone who has chosen to embrace the broad spectrum of our reality.

​“Levity helps keep far more insidious things at bay.”
Dr. Helen Magnus, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“Feeling safe is something we all need.”
Dr. Will Zimmerman, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“We learn more from failure than from success.”
Nikola Tesla, “END OF NIGHTS” PART II
SANCTUARY

“Life without purpose isn’t… life.”
Will Zimmerman, “PAVOR NOCTURNUS”
SANCTUARY
  Send a message via Skype™ to franz1 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Re: Completly Aggitated... - February 27th 2013, 04:13 PM

Hey,
You should probably go to a hospital if this clinic is not helping out.
This could be symptoms of a number of different things so you really should figure out what it is and get treatment before things could get worse.
Hoepfully this is helpful and that you can figure this out soon so you can feel better.

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
►J Σ Λ Ŀ Ө Ц Ƨ Υ◄
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mary

Re: Completly Aggitated... - March 1st 2013, 06:57 AM

Okay, first honey...skipping breakfast is NOT a good idea. Waiting too long to eat between meals sends blood sugar levels sky-rocketing. I'm not a diabetic expert as you know, but I'm in the process of learning. If you do eat breakfast and feel like crap all day, maybe that's the part that is normal, levels rising and falling. However, you did tell me that you were waiting on the results from a blood glucose test. Hopefully that will tell you more, but whatever you did to get that test done, you're on the right track. As for the shaking and the anger...I'm sure that's just frustration. Aggravation. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

√\v\v\√\\ _______Hﻪ√e Fคเth.
  Send a message via Yahoo to ÅŋġĕĿ ǒƒ Đăŗﻼηεξς ‹з Send a message via Skype™ to ÅŋġĕĿ ǒƒ Đăŗﻼηεξς ‹з 
Closed Thread