TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Addictive Behaviours Discuss and receive support for addictions not related to substance use, such as gambling, Internet, sex or work addictions, in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Aqulius Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Why? Am I ok? - February 16th 2013, 06:56 AM

Hi, everyone. Thanks to those of you who answer. First off, I am addicted to Monster energy drinks, and auto fellatio(which i feel really guiltyy after doing)......I am emotionally masochistic....I'm straight, but sometimes imagine making out with my friends, but it makes me feel bad and i cant get it out of my head. I can't get a girlfriend, and my best friend just got sent to boarding school. My parents are divorced. Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think getting a gf would lessen the problems and the positive influence would be nice.

Also, I'm a pc gamer, slightly overweight, and I go to the Newsweek rated 10th best highschool in the country.

I'm Atheist. have a minor case of tourette's syndrome (controlled by meds)

Last edited by Aqulius; February 16th 2013 at 07:01 AM.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Re: Why? Am I ok? - February 16th 2013, 02:36 PM

And your point is? I dont really understand for what do you need an advice?
I can say that energy drinks arent healthy, but I dont have experience with that. I know that masturbation is completly normal, and so is auto fellatio, its normal for those who can do it... So dont worry about that.
Youre straight, dont worry, youre just into puberty and you are confused (emotionally)
Im not sure about a girl, why do you want a girl? If youre overwight, ok... im skinny... :/ if you want some muscles, i recommend running, or maybe fitness, or training, or just pushups, and those things...
About that syndrom... I dont really know what that is so... :/
There a more people to help here, so stay a couple of days, there are people that know more than me... dont worry...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Why? Am I ok? - February 17th 2013, 04:45 PM

Being addicted to monster is not the worst thing possible, but if it is making your tourrets worse then I'd stop drinking it. I'd also recommend drinking less of them because there is A LOT of sugar in them and if your weight is something you want to fix then switching to healthier forms of caffeine (coffee, tea) then that'd help. Plus coffee and tea don't have as sharp of a crash and don't give you that yucky feeling in your stomach. Maybe that's just me though, but I found that once I switched to tea and coffee I over all felt better.

I don't think having a girlfriend would necessarily help you, your problems will still be your problems, you just won't have to be "alone" while dealing with them. I find that there are so many teenagers who end up in dependent relationships, which isn't exactly a way to have a healthy lasting relationship.

How long ago did your parents divorce? Can they get along? Whats the custody arrangement?

My best reccomendation would be to take care of yourself first. Like start working out more, eat healthy, etc. Honestly, having a girlfriend or boyfriend is overrated. It's nice, yeah, but I find so many just want want want and they never stop to grow on their own 2 feet which is something I think is very important.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#4 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Re: Why? Am I ok? - February 19th 2013, 09:56 AM

Tea has caffein in it? Holy crap... Yeah, there a lot of guys our age that want a girl... Thrust me, that aint happening... xD not in that way, but in a way: its 30 minute feel i want a girlfriend way... You want someone one day, and the next u dont want it and all that shit... anyways, i suggest u wait for a gf, cuz now its just to early... Yeah, cuz the monster, that aint good... Good idea, start working out, i just started, im just throwing proteine bombs in me...
Get urself to order, some muscles, but its not a rule, get emotionally adult, cuz girls dont like babies... And yeah, see where it goes...
Finally 50th post (sorry, i just had to say that, now im: not a noob... xD )

Closed Thread