TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anaymous Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Wink Should I tell this chick I like her? - October 3rd 2012, 11:47 PM

My goal since last year is to ask to this chick I like since last year I play soccer still do.I saw her watching one of our game last year.She in my first period this year she plays volleyball like she did last year.I am junior this year and she a sophomore now.Some times she notices me when I act like a class clown in that class.[/b]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Vergil Offline
I am Jeff's Profile
Not a n00b

Re: Should I tell this chick I like her? - October 4th 2012, 06:38 AM

I don't see why not. But honestly just be yourself when doing so. I mean whats the worst thing that could happen? you either go crazy for not asking her out or feel a bit down for a while if she says no. But who knows she could say yes so go for it dude.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Should I tell this chick I like her? - October 4th 2012, 09:55 AM

should you...? i mean have you had a casual conversation with her every now and then? if you guys are already friends, then give it your best shot bro! your just goin' to express your feelings so no harm should be done. well depends on how you do it.

Fighting ^_^

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: Should I tell this chick I like her? - October 5th 2012, 08:02 PM

I think you should first establish some type of friendship. Talk to her a few times, have some good conversations, be funny, charm her, and then once you feel content with how things are going, ask her on a date, or to go do something. Be yourself, and remember that if things don't work out, there are plenty of others who you can establish a successful/healthy relationship with.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Melancholia. Offline
Devil Dez

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Should I tell this chick I like her? - October 6th 2012, 01:38 AM

I agree with Chris that one way to go about this is to build up a friendship with her first. Then just be yourself and get to know her some, and if you feel okay with how things are progressing you can ask her to go on a date or somewhere fun with you, and just be yourself so she likes you for the real you. If it works out, well, that's awesome! If not, at least you have her as a friend. There will be others out there that you can have a relationship with.

I hope everything works out!

Let it come and let it be...

Send a message via Yahoo to Melancholia.  
Closed Thread