TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ninasju Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nina

Smile Future x3 - October 7th 2015, 09:07 AM

I've got 3 questions about the future, hopefully it'll be helpful or interesting, answer the questions if you'd like

1 what do you want from the future? (Goals, ambitions, dreams, career, relationships, a home etc)
2 what are you gonna work on avoiding in the future? (Past troubles, jobs you DONT want, toxic friends, bad habits etc)
3 what do you have planned so far? Every step counts, check your calendar

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Re: Future x3 - October 7th 2015, 03:02 PM

Great questions I love daydreaming about my future, one of my biggest pass times.

1- I want to go to art school, to travel for a couple of years on a low budget to experience new cultures and different perspectives on life, and I want to find a soulmate. I don't want one career, just small jobs.

2- I'm not going to avoid that many things, because I believe that the best way of learning is from your mistakes, but the one thing I will avoid is not speaking my mind.

3- I plan to go to an art school, preferably in the UK. After that, who knows?

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Re: Future x3 - October 8th 2015, 06:22 AM

These are really great questions!! Thank you for posting this thread.
I am not sure of my answers right now. I honestly have a lot of ambitions but whether they will be put in place I have no idea.
I do know my answer to question 2: I want to stop treating myself like crap and avoid habits that are dangerous.
Oh and 3: I would love to be a counselor/therapist someday. I want to work with people that have been through traumatic experiences and show them they do not have to be defined by their past. I would also like to take on whatever challenge comes at me.
What are your answers too?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ninasju Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nina

Re: Future x3 - October 8th 2015, 06:24 PM

Hey, thankyou both so much! The answers really inspired me
I think my answers are kinda long... But I'll try to answer (my own questions)...
1 I really want to meet people to learn from... Like, my best friend has taught me what friendship means, and my brother has taught me to laugh... Stuff like that
I want to feel like a dancer again. I really want to get better at social stuff... Get a dog would be amazing...
2 selfharm, relapsing in my ednos, staying in toxic friendships, try to not be so negative, I think I have loads...
3 school, a trip to just practice traveling by train (scary), cleaning & organizing tomorrow, not much else so far... I'm saving money to get a tattoo! I think that's it

Closed Thread