TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
fuzzy wuzzy <3's you
Not a n00b

Name: Lillian a.k.a Lilli

New Idea! - March 11th 2011, 05:13 PM

So first off I just wanna apoligize for my last 2 posts someone accidentally gave me the wrong advice due to misreading a word and I freaked out a littel more than I should have and I was really mean so just ignore the last 2 posts of mine about my license!

In other words I have come up with a brilliant idea lol. I just got my license which means I need a job to pay for my gas and well I can't really go into details but i'm planning to support myself, and take care of myself because of all the drama at home, and I still havn't found a job yet I mean I got hired and 30 minets after I started working got fired because i'm not "grown up" enough to work in a fast food place and I "can't handel" it. A few months back maybe in like December I was in Wal-Mart and I bought this whole bubble gum piggy bank thing it was like a thing of bubble gum but could be used as a piggy bank too. So I thought why not save up all my coins A.K.A change for a few months and cash it in this summer when I have like ALOT of money like @least 300$ then I can just have that money for gas, or whatever lol! Great idea right?

~~you doubted me then, but look at me now~~

Closed Thread