TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
James Moriarty Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: James Moriarty

Aim: To be a better person. - March 16th 2011, 06:55 PM

Just lately I've realised I'm well on my way to acheiving this. This site has honestly changed me. It's made me more aware of problems out there that I never paid any attention to before. It's helped me meet people in similar situations and help them as they helped me. I've learnt to cherish life and keep myself happy because it makes other people happy sometimes too. Because of all this, I wanna' make it perminant. I wanna' limit my sarcasm (because I'm aware it upsets or annoys people a lot, as I'm pretty much constantly sarcastic). I want to help people when they're down through any means possible and nessessary. I want to make people like me and not take one look at me and think I'm not worth the time and effort to get to know. I wanna' live upto my title of Buddy both here and in real life by befriending people who need a friend sometimes. So these are me new goals. I want to be an all round better person, because I think these days the world needs a few extra people to think about this as an ambition. Too many people discard peoples feelings and only think of themselves. I don't wanna do that. So I'm changing.

In a world of locked rooms
The man with the key is king.
And honey
You should see me in a crown
Tumblr

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Aim: To be a better person. - March 17th 2011, 02:00 AM

You have some good goals here, Hollie. <3
And also, it's great that you're changing to become a better person & that you're already on your way to achieving that goal. (:

I hope you achieve all that you want to achieve and more <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker

I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Re: Aim: To be a better person. - March 17th 2011, 02:34 AM

I really hope that you are able to achieve this. So many people hope to change certain attributes about them. I still debate as to whether or not people deserve a second chance. You are a good person. I want you to remember that. You help lots of people here. You can achieve anything you put your mind to. You have found a home away from home here on TH. Being a friendly person is always good. I know that you are going to be able to succeed in this. Keep doing what you are doing.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ancora Imparo Offline
Be Who You Want to Be.
I've been here a while

Name: Jake

Re: Aim: To be a better person. - March 17th 2011, 08:04 PM

I think that you have some great goals there. I'm really glad that this site has changed you as a person and that it has had an impact on your life while in turn you are helping the site by helping the members that are on it. I think that you're a great person already and I hope that you're able to achieve all of your goals that you have talked about. <3

When we're lost in the madness, kindness is wisdom. [/right]
  Send a message via MSN to Ancora Imparo Send a message via Skype™ to Ancora Imparo 
Closed Thread