TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BethGoesRawr Offline
JustBethReally
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Beth

how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 16th 2011, 10:16 AM

Hey everyone, I dont really know where to post this but I guess its goin here for now lol.

How do you wanna live when you older?

I wanna live either:
  • With a group of friends, going out gettin drunk, on crystal meth. In either a big trailor or a small house/apartment.
  • With someone like Adam, going out to parties alot, getting drunk outa my head, crytel meth, weed, dont really care what people say bout me - as long as they talkin bout me. Getting abused by my bf.

Tell me how you guys wanna live

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 684717 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marguerite

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 16th 2011, 01:20 PM

Same! Crystal meth, in a trailer, getting abused. What a coincidence!

To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget

~Arundhati Roy

9 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 04:27 PM

Small world! Me too! I just love drugs. They make life SO interesting. Like, just the other week I found out my guy started heroin. I guess he had to get some money for it so he broke into a house. I cut all contact, but we all know I'm just jealous. Maybe us three could share a trailer?

Seriously though. I hope to get a job teaching Preschool or Kindergarten right out of college when I get my B.S. and work while I get my Masters. I hope to get married, have some kids, become a foster parent, and adopt at least one child (I really want to adopt a girl from China because of the issues they're having over there). I hope to not be broke, in a decent house, hopefully out of Florida. I will never live in Connecticut again.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 05:09 PM

Let me know how that works for you, Beth! Because, really your future sounds real promising.

Anyhow, I plan to become a music teacher.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Pianissimo Offline
Used to be Floriferous
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 05:29 PM

I hope to either move closer to my family and live in a cute small town with nice neighbors or move down to New Orleans. I'm having trouble deciding though. xD
Either way though, I would really love to own a cute cupcake bakery. I also want to get married and have children someday too, but before the children come into the picture I'll have to make sure my bakery won't fall through the cracks (A lot of them do, so that's a bit scary.).
  Send a message via AIM to Pianissimo Send a message via MSN to Pianissimo Send a message via Skype™ to Pianissimo 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 06:01 PM

I really hope that you get help, because there's definitely something messed up in your life right now.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
BethGoesRawr Offline
JustBethReally
Regular TeenHelper

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myss View Post
I really hope that you get help, because there's definitely something messed up in your life right now.

This post isnt a "complain about how I want to live" thread. it is a "tell me how you want to live" thread.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 06:41 PM

Well, erm. Good luck with that, kay? Although I'd advise against it, good luck.

I wanna be a counsellor, or something similar, helping people who are depressed, or struggling, mainly targetting teens. I wanna be able to provide for myself and be able to help my parents out if they ever need it. Along with that, I want to live with my best friend and have some cats and dogs, maybe a snake.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#9 (permalink)) Old
dredear Offline
So many are broken</3
Not a n00b

Name: Dre

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 06:41 PM

I want to move to california with blake and smoke weed, With no one bothering me : )

No one gets left behind, another fallen soul
No one gets left behind, another broken home
No one gets left behind, we stand and fight together

RestInParadiseDotty,Connor,AndJimmy<3

(#10 (permalink)) Old
BethGoesRawr Offline
JustBethReally
Regular TeenHelper

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredear View Post
I want to move to california with blake and smoke weed, With no one bothering me : )
that actually sounds amazin!

(#11 (permalink)) Old
TheWhiteTornado Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 06:56 PM

Hopefully grow up to be:
a. A psychiatrist
or
b. A horror movie director
Be well off, no idea where I'd want to live (probably Texas still just for family), be around my friends and keep my inner child in tact so I can continue to take joy in simple, immature things

"What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."
-Grace Hansen

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Troubled_Heart Offline
Used to be Ianto Jones
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Melissa
Location: The room where it's red and black and evil people walk around pointing and laughing at you

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 07:30 PM

I want to live with friends, getting drunk, LSD, weed maybe meth in a cute flat with 16 cats...

When life gives you one thousand reasons to cry, show life one million reasons to SMILE!

Send a message via MSN to Troubled_Heart Send a message via Yahoo to Troubled_Heart  
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethEmoGirl View Post
This post isnt a "complain about how I want to live" thread. it is a "tell me how you want to live" thread.
she isn't complaining she's suggesting you need some help, because your really gonna mess yourself up living like that dear, it's a concern not a complaint

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: how do you wanna live? (18's and under only please) - July 17th 2011, 08:09 PM

I am closing this thread because it is promoting drugs and it is not helpful to anyone.

Believe
You can do anything you want to
:-)

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread