TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Goals and Ambitions (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f126-goals-ambitions/)
-   -   what are your dreams? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f126-goals-ambitions/t88002-what-your-dreams/)

gloves123 November 5th 2011 05:50 PM

what are your dreams?

we all have dreams! what are yours? (really sorry if someone has already posted somthing like this!!!) my dream is to be a world renound cartoonist!

Hypothesis. November 7th 2011 10:27 AM

Re: what are your dreams?

I like yours. :)
I dream to be an infectious disease doctor and to publish a book of sorts, but the second dream's optional. :P

Warachia November 10th 2011 11:09 PM

My only goals in life is design video games,writing novels and having my future wife die two years after our little girl is born.

Sincerely Yours ♥ November 11th 2011 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warachia (Post 755130)
My only goals in life is design video games,writing novels and having my future wife die two years after our little girl is born.

D:

My dreams are to have no college debt, a great career, & a wonderful husband who will stick around one day, which of course, means a wonderful family as well. :)

Stargazed. November 11th 2011 11:44 AM

Go to school to become a psychologist/counselor, pay off debt, buy a nice house, get married, and have beautiful babies (two of my own and one adopted).

AmazonQueen November 12th 2011 11:48 PM

physio/athletic therapist and professional fighter/wife

victoriabankson November 13th 2011 12:11 AM

to be a mom and a wife

better-than-ecstasy November 13th 2011 05:23 PM

My dreams are to be an art therapist and to go to a Rascal Flatts concert sometime during my life! :)

Koharuchan November 21st 2011 02:12 PM

I want to go to art college, art is my one true talent and passion! I also want to get married and have a few kids. :)

The Goblins Blade November 21st 2011 05:50 PM

Mine is to open up an independent record shop

Zero. November 25th 2011 02:00 PM

I'd wanna do anime 'especially cats coz theyre cool 8D

Disappearing November 27th 2011 03:17 AM

I want to be a preschool teacher, and have a family and a normal life, eventually

Ambedo. November 27th 2011 04:55 AM

I'd like to become a teacher, get married, have 3 kids (2 of my own, 1 adopted), and find true happiness.

Algernon November 27th 2011 05:11 AM

Honestly? A partner. A house. Enough money, and the ability to go anywhere I want.

Complete Love. November 27th 2011 05:14 AM

My dreams... Oh wow a lot.. Become a cosmetologist, learn how to play multiple instruments, learn Hebrew and Greek , learn to dance, drama, and acting :) And last but not least learn how to fly a plane :D theres more but I'll stop here :)

Disappearing November 27th 2011 06:10 AM

A goal I have, which is going to happen within half a year, is to volunteer with a equine rehabilitation facility this summer, an opportunity that recently became open to me. I will learn to ride horses, and then assist those with some disabilities in riding and learning to ride.