TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mercyfall Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Taylor

Shou and the Guardian of Sky - January 31st 2012, 04:29 AM

"Shou and the Guardian of Sky", is the title for a potential manga/anime that I am currently working on. I could use some help with it, if anyone is interested. You can add me on Skype so we can discuss it, but I don't know if I would do it until I can possibly trust you with the idea. There are many holes in it and, as it stands now, seems like a typical anime. Though, it feels like the world is incredibly unique to me. This is what I want the reader/viewer to feel as it goes along. I want to instill mystery, action, adventure, love, sadness, and happiness in my readers/viewers. I am only a high-school student, so I am not really a professional at storytelling, but I have a very strong writer in me(from my mother's side). I used to write all of the time when I was a kid, but I gradually wrote less and less as I got older..I want to change that.

Anyway, please add me on Skype, if you want to help out.

taylor.phelps93

Also, check out my DeviantArt page. I have some of the art up for my story, though it's very mediocre.

http://arturiaofcamelot.deviantart.com/
  Send a message via Skype™ to Mercyfall 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Shou and the Guardian of Sky - January 31st 2012, 03:51 PM

First, I think it's awesome what you're doing. I'm in know way in the know about anime. Like, at all. But I think what you're trying to do here is very creative. What you want your reader to know is creative as well. I really hope that someone helps you out with this, and can take it as seriously as you are. Is it possible to join an anime forum and see if people can help you there, as well?

P.S. Your art is amazing!!

P.P.S you should consider going to an Anime convention. I think you might like it. :]

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Mercyfall Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Taylor

Re: Shou and the Guardian of Sky - January 31st 2012, 09:55 PM

Thank you very much , that means a lot! My art isn't too great, but compared to the stuff that I started drawing a few months ago, it's pretty good, I think.

I want to go to an animecon very badly! I'm saving for it now.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Mercyfall 
Closed Thread