TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
UltraViolet Offline
Emotionally Unstable
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lea

two girls, one dad? real? idk - April 4th 2009, 03:46 PM

this 40 year old guy has just been talkin to me in another chat room.
(i didnt want him to anyway)
and he was saying he likes incest.
and that hes been having sex with his 17 year old daughter every weekend sinc she was 13.
and that his youngest daughter has just turned 113 and now hes started having sex with her now to.
and also he said that he isnt raping them, they came to him and asked for sex with him, which i do not believe.

i realise that it could b someone playing a prank. and thinkin that its higly amusing, when the idea is just sick.
but what if its real?
those two girls out there somewhere?

and now i feel bad, cos im not only thinkin of them, its making me think back to when i was attacked. and this guy attempted to rape me.
its not the same i know.
im not worthy to post in this room, i havent actualyl been raped.
i havent been sexually abused for years.
iv only had verbal and physical abuse and a attempted rape, and some others tryin to force themselves on me.
not like the opther strong people that post in this room.

anyway, the thought of this guy and the two girls, its making me feel so sick

x x

'thanks to you i never trusted...'
- Boy Kill Boy

This depression is a killer...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: two girls, one dad? real? idk - April 4th 2009, 04:19 PM

Hey Lea,

Some people are just so sick. Regardless of wether this is a prank or not you should report it to the police so they can track down his IP address. I know it might be scary calling but just think about those two potential girls out there and how you will be putting a stop to there abuse for good. If it is just a prank then the person could be considered an online predator and I would hope his online activities would be monitored and some action would be taken against him. If you really don't think you can tell the police and there is no other adult you can talk to about this the stop talking to him right away. You don't need to put yourself through that. I would avoid the chat room you met him in altogether.

Just because something that happened to someone else might have been worse that doesn't make what happened to you unimportant or invalid. You are important and you have every right to post here. Never be afraid to ask for help or talk about what happened. No one on Teen Help is here to judge because of what you went through. We are here to help you and you should never be afraid to ask for help or support from us.

Attempted rape can be as scary and traumatizing as real rape in some cases. Either situation is terrifying and can leave deep emotional scars. I am so happy that something stopped your attacker from going all the way. However, just because it wasn't rape doesn't mean it didn't hurt you and it doesn't make it any less significant. If you are ever ready to talk about what happened we are here for you. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need a friend. I am never to busy to listen and I understand what you're going through. Hang in there and stay strong. You are not alone.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

Last edited by soul; April 4th 2009 at 06:36 PM.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: two girls, one dad? real? idk - April 4th 2009, 04:59 PM

Lea,

I most definitely agree with Mimi that you should report what this man is saying. Yes, there's always the possibility it could be a prank but what if it's not? There's always a 'what if.' What if it's real. What if there are two young girls out there who are being raped by their father. But whether it's real or not, leaving it be isn't the right thing to do here. I would first contact the administration of the site that hosts the chat, and report the man. If you have any chat logs, copy and paste them into your report. Make sure to give the man's username and as much information as you can provide...if you have any dates and times these kinds of conversations have come about that would probably be helpful to include as well, so the administration can go back and see the logs for themselves if need be.

If the administration does not respond or this doesn't stop, I'd say the next thing to do would be to contact the police and provide them the same information you sent to the administration of the site.

I mean...I think any abuser won't admit they're doing something wrong. I can't say I'm surprised he told you his daughters come to him for it because, he most definitely has a distorted view of the situation. If he can't see what he's doing is wrong, then he's going to say stuff like that, that his daughters want it etc. So stepping in is the best thing to do right now, I think.

And Lea, that man who tried to rape you..he sexually assaulted you. It doesn't matter how 'bad' you think it was, you deserve help just as much as anyone else would. In my opinion, attempted rape is just as bad as rape itself because you still experience many of the same feelings and reactions, both can affect you just as much. It doesn't matter whether you've been sexually abused for years or if you've been attacked a couple of times, you still have every right to post here. And whether it was sexual or emotional or verbal or physical abuse, abuse is still abuse, and abuse is never ok. Please, don't feel you can't post here because you do have every right to. You're an incredibly strong person, Lea, you really are.

I'm here anytime you want to talk about anything, all right? My PM box is always open if you need an ear. Take good care of yourself, Lea, keep strong.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

Closed Thread