TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Exclamation not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 5th 2009, 06:33 PM

.....so last night..what i can remember anyways....me and my dad went out to his buddys property....it was me,my dad,my uncle,my aunt,my cousin,and 2other guys and 1of their girlfriends....so 8 people total...i cant remember what i did/what happened after 10pm last night....i had an energy drink and a pop....only me,my father,and my cousin,jeff,touched anything i drank....had a Assault(type of Monster) and a Faygo(pop from detroit)....my dad only touched my drinks cuz i asked him to hand me them....i touched em cuz i was drinking em....my cousin jeff had no reason to touch them....but he did...he had my Faygo for like 5minutes,no clue why though.....i fell asleep for like 30minutes before me and my father left....i cant remember anything after that.....jeff had my drink and was following me around most of the night....we're the same age,15....i blacked out,but usually i remember what happened after the black out...but this time..i dont...i think he put something in my pop...and i dont wanna think about what he could have done to me while i was asleep....i am very confused and upset and sad and depressed about this....help..please..

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime

Send a message via AIM to xXbrooke13Xx Send a message via Yahoo to xXbrooke13Xx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 5th 2009, 07:02 PM

Brooke,

I know right now you may be scared, and confused and upset but, try to keep as calm as you can, ok? First things first - talk to your dad and see if he knows where you were while you were asleep, if anything happened, get as much information out of him as possible.

I strongly suggest going to the hospital as soon as possible to get a rape kit done, just to be sure nothing happened. If something did happen, they'll be able to tell you. And if something did happen, they can make sure you get meds to prevent any STDs or pregnancies. I'm not saying anything did happen, but just in case. You can never be too careful. They could also test you to see if something is in your system that might have been in the drink, like a drug to put you to sleep.

It might be scary to think about what might have happened last night but, I really think you should talk about this with someone you trust. Talking about it might help you remember, which might be frightening but repressing it isn't healthy at all, it's going to really hurt you in the long run.

Let me know if you want to talk about anything, all right? Hang in there, keep safe. Take good care of yourself.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 5th 2009, 07:06 PM

....i dont wanna go to any hospitals...im skarred of hospitals...and i dont think he raped me....i already know where i was when i was sleeping...i was in the back of my dads car...i just want to crawl under a rock and never come back out right now...i wanna cry...i want lindsay....

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 5th 2009, 07:27 PM

Hey Brooke,

It sounds to me like that boy holding your drink is pretty suspicious. I know, you don't want to make strong accusations, but sometimes you need to take the precautions in order to take care of your health. That is what matters here, your health. If the boy did do anything, then you're preventing him from doing it again, to someone else. Like Sarah said, you should go to a hospital. If you suspect anything, it's better to be safe than sorry. It's better to live with a little time in a hospital, than a life time disease. This way, at least you can know if you were drugged. But, you need to do it fast, there are only short periods of time drugs stay in the body. Talk to your father and get him to take you. You don't need to tell him what you suspect all at once, just let him know a few important details and the rest can be filled in later, if you want.

You can't give up on yourself ok? You are important to this world and to your family, they need you to stay. I know life might be crappy right now, but it gets better. It has been better and will get back to better soon enough. However, it can take a lot longer if you ignore what you're feeling. Ignoring it will make it worse and soon it can build up. You don't deserve anything like this. Lean on people you love, ok? You can do this. We're all here for you. Let me know if you need anything.

~Stay strong and have faith.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

April 5th 2009, 07:56 PM

..ok...it just...i feel so...so..so idk..so UGH!!

.....so...went ta the doctors today....said i was drugged,but they dnt kno wht with.....

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

Last edited by Lizzie; April 8th 2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Double post; Merge
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 7th 2009, 07:22 PM

I am so sorry you went through this hun. I am so proud of you for reaching out to us and talking about what happened. I am doubly proud that you when to the doctors. Did they preform a rape kit on you? If they haven't and you still haven't showered since that night then wait to shower until you have one performed. Did you tell them what you suspected? Have the police been notified about the situation? As long as you told them everything you remember and about what is really going on you have done your part. It is up to the police to investigate this further to see what really went on. You have don't anything wrong. It is so hard to know who to trust these days and I personally wouldn't have thought twice if a friend of mine held my drink for a second. It is awful that there are people like this in the world. In case you didn't already know I am going to remind you that it is not your fault. You shouldn't have to live in fear and be paranoid 24/7 that someone you know and trust will hurt you. I am not saying you did anything wrong however I do think you can learn something from this. Never leave your drink unattended in the future. Unfortunately not everyone is a good person and bad things can happen. I wish you the best of luck with everything and I sincerely hope the police can get to the bottom of this. You are so strong for being able to go to the hospital. You did the right thing and I just want to say one last time how proud I am of you. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here for you. Don't hesitate to PM me. I'm never to busy to listen and I'll try my best to help. Take care and hang in there.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
WordNerd
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lindsay

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 7th 2009, 09:31 PM

brooke i am so sorry. that is really bad... i'm so sorry i can't be there with you... i love you. and miss you...

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  Send a message via AIM to llamasliketoparty  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 8th 2009, 07:50 PM

yeh,they did a rape kit,it was not negative,but it was not positive either....lets just say,im not going to sleep alone in a car anymore when theres a guy around......specially a guy my age who touched my drink...o and no one will touch my drink anymore either,unless i trust them and know they wont put anything in it.......the polie have not,and will not,be informed....i am not going through trials and shit and risking loosing my only uncle my dad has left........no police,sorry,but no......they did a test for any STDs or stuff like tht....it was negative....they did a pregnancy test too.....also negative....so im ok physicaly,emotionally is a diff story...but im getting better....

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

Last edited by Lizzie; April 8th 2009 at 08:25 PM.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 8th 2009, 08:24 PM

It is good to hear that you will be ore careful in the future that is a really smart idea. If is up to you wether you decide to press charges or not. I wouldn't worry about your uncle. If your father and him fight it isn't because of something you did it is because of what that boy did to you. It is not your fault that he decided to hurt you like that. You deserve justice. Have you talked with your dad about how you feel. I am sure you are more important to him then some horrid little boy wether he is your cousin or not. You need to do what is best for you. On another note I want to bring your attention to the fact that this:

Quote:
....they did a pregnancy test too.....also negative....
Doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. If the hospital gave you a blood pregnancy test then they detect pregnancy about 7-12 days after conception. If it hasn't been that long then you should get the test repeated especially if you miss your period. I hope everything works out for you. I would seriously reconsider going to the police. However, it is up to you and I am sure you will make the decision that is best for YOU. Take care and hang in there.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

Sources:
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/get...ancytests.html

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Re: not sure if this is where i should put this.... - April 9th 2009, 08:15 PM

i know it doesnt mean im not pregnant,they told me to do a pregnancy test in a few weeks just to make sure

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

Closed Thread