TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jakal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,126, Level: 11 Points: 6,126, Level: 11 Points: 6,126, Level: 11

attempted rape cover-up - May 24th 2014, 05:03 AM

i just need to vent so bear with me guys.
when i was fifteen i was in juvie where a cop tried to rape me long story short, i told him if he pulled it out id bite it off, hold him hostage and have his face plasterrd all over the news. i reported it ten times and each time the report was "lost" and the final time they threateneed to press charges on me for making false allegations. i just found out the man was murdered and they havent found the perp. i think i know who did it and they did it bc of what he tried to do to me. should i turn a blind eye or what? i think he did the right thing but hes a paramilitary operative for the government. (tho he tells everyone else hes an analyst.)could that not get him in trouble or would uncle sam let it go?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
sunflower Offline
bathing in lavender sunshine
Average Joe

Name: Donné

Points: 7,492, Level: 12 Points: 7,492, Level: 12 Points: 7,492, Level: 12

Re: attempted rape cover-up - May 24th 2014, 01:21 PM

It's great that you're concerned about doing the right thing. But, if you don't have any proof and evidence that this guy killed the officer, I wouldn't say anything because you really don't know if it was him. He may have a motive in protecting you, but it could have been anyone. Chances are that the cop wasn't just a monster with you and probably have lots of enemies.

But yeah, if you have no evidence or solid information, even if you have a gut feeling, you could ruin that guys life if he had nothing to do with it.

idk if that's breaking the law, I don't think it is though because you really don't know anything... but that's just what I would do.

My ears are always open. If you want to vent, chit-chat, anything, just send me a message

Every drop in the ocean counts.
Closed Thread