TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Discussion: Rape and Abuse - October 11th 2014, 07:58 PM

Hello everyone!

I know many of you are fearful of joining some discussion topics each Saturday because of potential triggering material that may be said in the discussion. I wanted to let you know that, when I do hold discussions it won't be on triggering events or topics, my goal is to make each discussion I do run healthy and safe for everyone to join.

When such topics of discussion are being held, for instance, today's discussion on, Rape and Abuse, I ensure that everyone has a understanding on sharing information that may be triggering and to respect others. I focus more on safety and education as well as awareness and not so much on triggering events for us.

It's important to keep the chat discussions free of unhealthy triggering content. So my goal as a Chat Mentor is to bring a safe and healthy educational discussion on topics like Rape and Abuse.

Chantal, Chat Mentor

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,555, Level: 11 Points: 5,555, Level: 11 Points: 5,555, Level: 11

Re: Discussion: Rape and Abuse - October 13th 2014, 08:57 AM

The discussion we had on Rape and Abuse was a wonderful discussion and you did a really great job. I look forward to your future discussions that you hold.
Closed Thread