TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
fr fll Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

abused by my father... - March 25th 2015, 04:35 AM

This is not in first person...

Her mother died 4 years ago, and that was the worst thing that had ever happened to Claire.

After her mom died her dad started to always be drunk and stopped caring for her, or did he ever even care for Claire.

She likes it when he's not home, but she doesn't like it when he comes home...

She has to clean cook everything because no one else will and she's made to..

When she does something wrong (she always does something wrong) he will teach her a lesson, not this is how you do it sweety. Nope not even close.

Claire hides she doesn't want to be noticed she likes being a no one (well that's what she tells herself) because that way no one will leave her or ask questions

She sits in the back of the classroom with her black hoodie hiding her face, all the teachers have gotten the hint to never call on Claire.

You would think someone would see though her the way she flinches but no, no one sees though her.

Sometimes she wishes someone would. she hates being Alone but she knows its better this way.

She cuts herself but hides that as well. This is the life of claire hiding under the hood and lies.

Claire's dad beats her almost every night except for the nights he's to drunk to come home.

Claire always ask herself "can I do this"
"Why can't someone just notice me and see though the lies"
"Will I ever be loved"
"What did I do"
"Why was I born"

She was just a kid when her mom died it hurt her just as much as it did claires dad.

She feels unwanted and alone, but for some reason she just can't end her life "why?!"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Re: abused by my father... - March 25th 2015, 04:39 PM

Hi there, and welcome to teen help.
I'm not really sure how to respond to this apart from SEEK HELP. Maybe you can talk to a teacher about it, or a friend's parents, any responsible adult who you trust. Don't be afraid to go up and talk to them. Even if it's a teacher who you never interact with, you have to tell someone about this and get proper help.

I hope you have the strength in you to do this. I wish you the best of luck!

Skye

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Bluetears Offline
Blue
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Crystal

Re: abused by my father... - March 25th 2015, 09:08 PM

Hey

I'm not really sure how to respond, but I'll try.

Like Sky had said, you need to seek help in real life. Whether that's a friend's parent or a teacher, or just someone you trust (preferably an adult) . Whoever you choose, don't be afraid to reach out to them. If you aren't comfortable with speaking to the in person, you can email them or send them a letter

Always remember you are always strong enough to handle everything life throws at you. Life's fair like that. After all, it would be pointless to be stuck midway. It may not seem like it, especially right now, but it's true. Love you, feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk

"Remember your loved and you always will be. This melody will bring you right back home." - Linkin park, The messenger. Stay strong everyone!! You are always strong enough to get through whatever life throws your way, no matter how hard it may seem.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: abused by my father... - March 26th 2015, 12:50 AM

Hey there,

I completely agree with everyone else, you need to get some help. I'm sorry things are so difficult for you right now, no one deserves to go through what you are going through right now. People are there to help you and give support if you allow them to. Do you have a family member you could speak to about what is going on at home? Or do you have a family friend, school teacher or school counsellor you can speak to. Once you reach out to someone they can give you the support that you need.

Is there a friend or family member who would let you stay for the time being, even if it is only temporarily it may give you time apart from your dad and time to have some time to yourself and it may also help you build up the strength that you need to get the help that you rightfully deserve.

I am so sorry you are experiencing this right now, I'm here if you ever need anything.
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Pug girl!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bre :3

Re: abused by my father... - March 26th 2015, 02:56 AM

Hi there, sorry to hear your friend is going through this. The best thing she can do is speak up to someone. I know it may be scary to do but it'll get her support and the help she will need to work through this. Maybe a teacher? Or a school counselor? Just an adult she trusts. It's not fair nor healthy for her to have to live in an abusive environment like this. The best thing you can do is be there for her. Things may get a bit tougher for her so be there and love her through it all. Hope all works out for you and her!

LIVE HELP ASSOCIATE
08/07/14 Social Networking Team

She walks away the colors fade to grey. - Black Keys

Keep your head up, you're only one grey day away from sunshine.

10/15/2015- The day he came into my life and made it all okay.

Closed Thread