TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Svetlanavolkova Offline
Svetlana Volkova
Average Joe

Name: Svetlana Volkova

Points: 8,477, Level: 13 Points: 8,477, Level: 13 Points: 8,477, Level: 13

gang raped - June 5th 2016, 10:28 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i'm not going to say why i was out so late or get into details of how this happened but late last night i was a bit outside of town and these men confronted me and raped me. I can't remember the whole thing i blacked out and woke up early this morning. i've been in a lot of pain and it hurts when i walk, really bad. i'm not really sure how to deal with this since i'm in a bad situation already my family won't take me to a doctor.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 14,234, Level: 17 Points: 14,234, Level: 17 Points: 14,234, Level: 17

Re: gang raped - June 5th 2016, 11:58 PM

that is awful.
Do you think you can call the police? Or the US rape hotline?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Svetlanavolkova Offline
Svetlana Volkova
Average Joe

Name: Svetlana Volkova

Points: 8,477, Level: 13 Points: 8,477, Level: 13 Points: 8,477, Level: 13

Re: gang raped - June 6th 2016, 12:11 AM

no i just wanna know how to take care of myself at home
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: gang raped - June 6th 2016, 01:35 AM

you need to go to a hospital. Just have a friend take you or a friends parent and say that they are your parent. You need to get check out by a doctor. I don't really think there is a way to take care of yourself after a brutal rape by yourself. They might have torn your opening you might need stitches. Or have diseases you need to get taken care of.

If you can't do that then you should really call a rape hotline and have them walk you through what to do.

If you ever need to talk I'm here for you. you can pm/VM me anytime
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: gang raped - June 6th 2016, 04:38 AM

The sexual assault hotline (800-656-4673) does not get the police involved unless you choose to. It's a very good option if you need help in your area. They can walk you through all the steps involved better than we could. If you're not interested in reporting, I'd still seek medical attention in case you are at all injured. A doctor can also prescribe you medications to prevent the onset of some STIs (post-exposure prophylaxis) and give you recommendations for future testing. I also believe I saw that you said you were pregnant; a medical professional can also check on the health of the baby through this very traumatic event. Last, I'd recommend you seek counseling.

It's not your fault, and know we're here for you.

something burning?
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,742, Level: 34 Points: 57,742, Level: 34 Points: 57,742, Level: 34

Re: gang raped - June 6th 2016, 06:51 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that you were gang raped. It's not your fault, and it should never have happened to you. It's understandable if you don't want to report it, that is entirely your decision. Aside from everything that has already been said, it might also be worth looking into counselling too. I've seen from your previous threads that you have been through a lot, on top of what you have just gone through. It might help being able to talk about this in a safe environment, as rape is definitely a traumatic experience and you deserve all the help you can get. Perhaps you can see if there are rape crisis hotlines or charities in your area that might offer free counselling.

Stay strong

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer
Closed Thread