TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Noobzilla Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry My bro - May 31st 2009, 06:41 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My step brother molested my half brother, (I visit my dad on weekends).

He's went to hospitals, cops, etc. He always lies, and says he did nothing wrong. I've known this was coming for a while, I don't know why, but ever since I met this kid, I've known.

I really just want to beat this little bitch. (hes not much younger)
I don't want to kill him, honestly, but I really think he deserves the beating of his fucking life. He always picked on my little brother, whos 4 now, and much younger and smaller. My little bro was acting wierd when he got out of the tub, and that's when my step mom found out. He can talk very well and when she asked if anything like that happened, he let it out.

I really think he deserves to be beaten within an inch of his life, not spanked, BEATEN. My dad and step mom can't do shit, the cops and CPS may come. They also can not lock him in his room as grounding, the cops also said that's considered abuse or whatever.

What do I do? I have the perfect excuse, I dream about it, I think about it, I crave it, I really want him to suffer and be picked on and feel like my little brother did. I think for at least a month AT LEAST, he should have someone 3 times his size pick on him, spit on him, and kick the shit out of him.

sorry for the language but as I write this, I get mad and think about how much I really just want to bust him open and throw him around like the little bully punk bitch he is. I think, seriously, that if someone picked on him and beat him and he got to know what it feels like, he would stop.

By the way, he doesn't do it out of curiosity, trust me, to long to explain. He's done it multiple times and knows it's wrong. He does it because he's sick and wants to feel like he's in power and can control my brother.

No matter what, I just want to beat the shit out of him. What should I do, what could my parents do? Could I have CPS (Child protective services) take him away to a psych ward? I need him out of the house before I beat him down, and if I don't, my dad will.

Every time I hear my little brother say what he did to him, a part of me dies and I get angrier each time...

Last edited by soul; June 1st 2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Added triggering prefix (:

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Christinaa317o8 Offline
Christina
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Christina

Re: My bro - May 31st 2009, 07:17 PM

I AM SO SORRY for all of this.

You have every right to feel angry and mad and extremely pissed. Just reading how angry you are makes me angry too. Its completely understandable and I'm glad you came on here to let it out. What happened to your brother is such a horrible thing and he deserved none of it.

Be thankful for your mom finding out. Right now, for you brother, thats the best thing that could have happened. You're brother is an innocent child and has never done a thing to deserve any of this. Obviously there is something wrong with the boy that molested him.

I don't think curiosity should even be close to being on the list of reasons why he did it. I mean, whats there to be curious of, he's a boy and so is your brother. They have the same parts. I agree with you that he was not curious. But you have to try to remember that we're all human. What your step brother did was make a huge, huge mistake but that does not, by any means justify what he did to your brother. Your step brother needs help. There is something wrong in his head that's making him do these things. I'm so glad that it will finaly be ended.

I truly don't believe people that abuse and molest and rape otheres wish for those things to happen. They all need help, your step brother being one of them. As for CPS taking him and putting him in a pyshc ward, I'm not sure if that can happen. But I deffiniately think that he needs to be put at a distance from your brother and other young kids that could be in danger of him. I think there is a great chance that he will be forced into therapy.

Its understandable and normal for you to want him to feel the way your brother has or does. But it won't happen. I'm sure he feels regret. Maybe if you talked to him you'd feel better. It doesn't make sense that talking to someone who you hate a lot right now would make you feel better, but he's the one that caused this mess, maybe he could help you fix it. Maybe you knowing that he regrets it would help you.

I'm so sorry for your brother and everythings he's been through. I truly am sorry for this. Its a shame and its complete violation. But at the same time, its a big relief to know that an end has been put to it.

I hope your brother is okay. I hope your okay. I know you feel mad and angry, but its okay to be sad too. You're a strong person for getting through this and your brother is lucky to have such a great person in his life to get him through all this.

Take care,
-Christina

ps. I'm always here if you wanna talk.

Love is all we need. :]
FORMER [HelpLinkMentor][LiveHelpOperator]
  Send a message via AIM to Christinaa317o8  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Toz

Re: My bro - June 1st 2009, 01:27 AM

You have a right to feel this way. But if you do something like this, the only one who's gonna be "punished" is you.
Look for ways to nail him through the law. Has this been reported? If not, waste no time in doing so.
I hope this works out for you.
PM me if you need a talk

(#4 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: My bro - June 1st 2009, 03:22 PM

Hey,

I am so glad you found it in you to come here and post this before acting on your impulses. I want to remind you that violence is never the answer. All violence will do is further the gravity of the situation by getting you into big trouble. If you seriously beat your step brother within an inch of his life you could be put into a juvenile detention center and criminal charges would be brought against you. You have every right to be angry. However, there is no accuse ever to be violent against someone (other than explicit self defense) just like there is no accuse to abuse someone the way your step brother did. What your step brother did was not okay but that does not give you the green light to physically harm him. If writing down these thoughts helped you vent and get rid of your frustrations then I would suggest keeping a journal and using it to express yourself. It is important to get raw emotions like these out of you through a healthy outlet so all the tension isn't aloud to build up within you. If your step brother is still allowed to live in the same house as your half brother then I am both shocked and a little disturbed. It doesn't sound to me like either of them should be alone together. If precautions haven't already been taken I would talk to your parents about your concerns. I also think it would be a very good idea to explain to them how you are feeling about the whole situation. They might not realize how much this effects you as well because they are so absorbed in other things. I would consider suggesting to them that everyone go to family therapy. Additionally, if you feel that individual therapy is something you could benefit from then I would at least give it a chance. I am in no way saying there is anything wrong with you. These feelings of aggression are a perfectly protective mechanism. However, I do think a therapist could help you deal with these aggressive thoughts in a healthier manner. No good will come of hurting anyone. Your family has suffered though enough already. Your step brother needs help so that he can never repeat his behavior and beating him up will not help him. I think that it is vital the he start to see a therapist who is specially trained to deal with his specific issues. I would suggest looking up some in your area and presenting them to your parents. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here for you. You can get through this. Take care and make good choices.

Here are some suggestions on how to deal with anger in a more productive way: meditation, breathing relaxation techniques, reading, expressing yourself using an art form (visual art, drama, dance, writing, music), exercise, removing yourself from the heated situation (going on a walk), relaxing activities (baths, playing with pets, repeating a positive phrase to yourself, doing your nails, etc.), talking about how you're feeling (with a friend, a trusted adult, a family member, a therapist, or anyone you feel comfortable talking to), and anything else you can think of that keeps everyone safe. You have a lot of other options and you have no excuse to resort to violence. Something that helps me calm down after an upsetting event is doing the list of activities on my 'happy list'. A happy list is a list of 10 or more healthy activities that you enjoy doing. It can be anything from watching your favorite Tv show to knitting a scarf. When you're upset or feeling down you take out your happy list and do everything on it until you feel better. If you complete the list and are still upset then you start back at the top and keep going until you've calmed down. I hope you find something that works for you.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

Closed Thread