TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
simonelorraine Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: jessica

It just hurts.. - July 22nd 2009, 04:23 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

ffgfdgfdgfdgfgdfgdzbcvbzc

Last edited by simonelorraine; July 23rd 2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Added a prefix - Just in case :]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ignorance is bliss..
Average Joe

Name: A.

Re: It just hurts.. - July 22nd 2009, 05:49 PM

This is very serious Jessica.

What this man is doing is very wrong and he should not be touching you at all. It's understandable that you freeze up from fear, it's very normal. But you should not put up with this. He is abusing you, and family or not you need to tell someone. You are right, he could take this further and he could rape you. You need to put a stop to this before it gets to that point. It isn't your fault, no one asks to be abused in this way and you are no exception. It doesn't matter that you don't do anything, he is still at fault. He knows what he is doing is wrong. Asking people for money doesn't mean you want to have sex for it and the fact that he is using that against you just means he is trying to manipulate you. He wants you to think it is your fault that this is happening so he can continue to do this and you will continue to endure it. But you can't let him have that power over you. You need to tell someone. Things can only get better if you do. This is a very serious situation and you can't put up with it. Talk to a family member or have a friend help you tell. You can even print off your post and show that to someone and you won't have to say anything. But trust me, you have to tell someone.

PM me anytime if you ever want to talk
And please realise that this is not your fault. You are doing nothing wrong.
You really need to tell someone and this can all end.
I promise things can get better.

Originally joined: June 2008

" He has no remorse for his actions,
And feels nothing but pleasure.
To see her suffer is his joy-
And her innocence is his treasure. "

is this what you really want from me..?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: It just hurts.. - July 22nd 2009, 11:10 PM

Hey Jessica,

I'm proud of you for at least telling us here on TH. This is obviously something that hurts you very much and I'm sorry you feel trapped in a situation like this. I'm even more sorry you feel any of this is your fault. I will suggest you tell someone, later. But even if you don't listen to that, please listen to this - do not blame yourself. How you joke and act has nothing to do with how this man treats you. This man is doing something wrong and you can not ever take this out on yourself. He knows it's wrong and he knows it's scaring you. This isn't your fault.

Now, I'm going to suggest you tell someone. Tell your mom, dad, uncle, friend, teacher, anyone who will listen and do something. This isn't right and it's a serious problem. I don't want to scare you or force you into something that you're completely uncomfortable with. But someway, somehow - let someone know. The worst thing you can do is stay quiet. That gives him more power. This is your body and your life. You deserve to feel safe and deserve respect. You should not be thought of as an object - the way he's treating you. It's a shame he's abusing your trust like this. This is something hard to deal with. This is something hard to live with, cope with and admit. But it needs to be done. Sometimes we need to do the last thing we want to in order to fix something. That man is not going to tell anyone, but you can. You're important and so is your safety.

Trust me, don't stay quiet. There is no telling how long this can go on for. There is no telling what he will do next. But it can be prevented and you can do this. You're so strong for coping so far, let the rest help you. I wish I would have told someone ahead of time. It allows the healing to start so much faster. You don't deserve to go through this. Write a letter or something. Do anything to get this out there. Next time he tries to make any moves, try and be firm and stick up for yourself. Scream, yell and firmly say no. You can do this and we're all behind you 100%. Please, if you need anything - let me know okay? Don't lose hope.

Have hope;
-Melissa

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

Closed Thread