TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
shaza900 Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: sharon (shaza)

My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 25th 2009, 02:43 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so.....
I dont exactly know what to say, just i know i have to tell it as completely as I can.
Sorry if it doesnt make sense or if i stop half way or anything. Sorry if its long.

On the 26th of June I went off into the city to go drinknig with some good mates of mine (I was sober driver).
All was going well until I had to go get the car because the boys I was with couldn't even walk properly. I always park my car in the same place as I thought it was safe as its about 5 doors down from the major cop headquarters. The only thing is its rather dark and has a river running beside the road. Anyway, walked down to get my car alone, after arguing with my then bf because he wanted to walk with me but someone had to look after the others. I got within 6 - 8 carparks from where my car was when I saw a very nice looking Evo 7, and since Im a car fanatic I stopped to have a look at it. Because it had tinted windows I didnt notice it had any occupants until 1 opened the door and got out and we started talking about the car. Stupidly I didnt listen to my gut instinct as I have grown up with guys and so thought I could look after myself. When I had had a full look at the exterior I was offered if I wanted to look inside which by that time I knew something was up. I declined the offer and got pulled in. The one guy drove while the other, who had pulled me in, started tormenting me by talking about what was going to happen. Each time I started to cry or asked for them to stop I got a cigarette stubbed out on my arm. In the end I gave up. I remember we drove up onto the hills surrounding the city because while they did all manner of things to me,(including at one point an electric pen, hands, anf a blade) I just tried to block everything out and concentrate on those lights. After they had finished raping and sexually asaulting me, they drove me back into town and pushed me out of the car. I then realised it had been an hour and a half since I had gone for the car. Got the car and the bf noticed something was up instantly as he went tohug me and I broke down and told him to F*ck off and never wanted to be near him or any guy again. At the start of this week I felt sick so went to the doctor, explained what had happened, and so got a full test done. Found I was preg. Went home and told the parents the basics of what had happened, and got insults thrown at me and kicked out. So now Im 5 weeks preg, have another person with me that i have to look after (my brother) and just dont really know what to do.

Worst thing is, it was my 1st time ever and I had always thouht I would get to choose who i would get to give my v plates to.

sorry if this was really long but just had to say it somewhere.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 26th 2009, 07:55 PM

That is definitely a hardship. Is there a family member that you could live with? Or try and communicate with your mom and dad, maybe have a therapist or something help you out. If worst comes to worst, I'd go and try to get into a foster home, or try and stay with a close friend.

PM me if you need anything
Brittany

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#3 (permalink)) Old
drowningangel Offline
.Surrender.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kathy

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 28th 2009, 09:57 AM

I really think you need to contact your local police station. Hopefully you got some kind of look at these guys and give them their description as well as describe the car. With it being that type of car, chances are there are few of them, and with it being so close to the police station, they may have gotten the incident on video camera. Seriously consider it.

RCASA - Hotline
RAINN - Get Help

Consider at least looking at the above links and hotlines (anonymous, free, national). The websites may have some help for you.

You're always welcome to come here to TeenHelp; if you begin feeling overwhelmed or you need someone to talk to, our LiveHelp, chat room, and HelpLINK are available, and our forums are always open and available.

Married since 28 June 2009 to my DevilDog

-----

"Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
- Emily Bronte

(#4 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 28th 2009, 08:15 PM

im so sorry this happened to you.
it was not your fault and you didnt deserve it
those guys are bastards.
you need to contact the authoritys so they can get what they deserve.
i hope there is someone you can go an live with.
  Send a message via AIM to CherriesBlossom  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_mind Offline
counsellor @ positive mind
Average Joe

Name: chantel

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 30th 2009, 12:35 AM

thats awful what happened and even worse your parents kicking you out. have you talked to a counsellor about it? that i could help you. are you going to keep the baby? remember its not your fault what happened. have you talked to the police about it? i think you should but its totally up to you. pm me if you need anything
  Send a message via MSN to Beautiful_mind Send a message via Yahoo to Beautiful_mind  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Writerchick Offline
the forgotten heart
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rachie

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 31st 2009, 06:24 PM

Oh my...
That's horrible. I'm so sorry
PM me if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you and anyone else who needs help.
Wow... How is the pregnancy in general? Have you found a place to live?

(#7 (permalink)) Old
catchphrase Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Marie

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 31st 2009, 07:19 PM

omg! thats horrible.
im really sorry.
i cant believe your parents kicked you out aswell. have you found somewhere to live yet?
PM me if you want to talk to someone

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 31st 2009, 08:55 PM

how horrible! that must have been awful for you! and how terrible that you aren't getting any support from home. what are you planning on doing about the baby though? you have to remember, that even if the circumstances are bad, there is still a baby that needs looking after. so first of all, i suggest maybe getting therapy or something to get over the shock of being raped, and then workng with your therapist to decide what you're going to do. are you going to keep the baby, get an abortion, or put it up for adoption? PM me anytime if you want to talk.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
EbonyStarr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - July 31st 2009, 11:18 PM

Is there anybody you can stay with? Are you planning on having the baby? I know there are organizations out there that can help I just can't remember which ones...I'm sorry something like that happened to you.

"iF U CAN'T HANDL3 M3 AT MY WORST U SUR3 AS H3LL DON'T D3S3RV3 MY B3ST"---MARiLYN MONRO3
  Send a message via Yahoo to EbonyStarr  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
ladyninetyfour Offline
<3 Utterly Invincible <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Bex

Re: My full story (Major *TW* graphic and wrong) - August 8th 2009, 10:42 AM

Hey
I'm so sorry about what happened to you... It now makes sense some of the things you and bennyboy have said...
You need to contact the authorities, police, and give those little fxcked up bxstxrds wat they deserve (sorry got angry there).
Feel free to PM me any time I am ALWAYS happy to help.
Remember none of it was ever your fault, and I hope whatever your decision is with the baby, that you make the right one.
xoxox Bex xoxox

Where there's love, there's hope
You cannot destroy me!
xoxox PunkRoxS9 xoxox

Last SH: 03/08/09
  Send a message via MSN to ladyninetyfour  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread