TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LilyRose Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lily

Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 01:32 AM

Ok im just gonna apolagize upfront about how long this might be but i have to tell someone becuase no one who i thought cared listens....

so im going into the 9th grade.Ive been living with my dad and my older brother because my mom and (Ex) step dad abused us. My whole life my mom and step dad did drugs and my mom was a major alcoholic. She would hit me and my older brother (Cody). She would go off all day and night with my step dad and leave me to take care of my older and younger brother (half lil bro). She would get muffed up on drugs and beers and crap and she would come home and beat me and Cody. My dad and his family knew wat was goin on but they didnt have any proof to stop it. I would always have to make an excuse why i would have a swollen lip and why i didnt have a lunch to my second grade teacher. My best friends mom was trying to help but couldnt. But one mothers day when i was in 4th grade i was playing at my nextdoor neigbors house and i was told i had to come in beucase it was summer and the bug sprayers were coming. When i got in my mom asked how much pizza i wanted i said 1 peice but she said she would give me 2. I said ok then she called me a fat ass so i started crying. Then she said b/c i was crying i had to sleep in my little brothers room floor and he would sleep in my room. I wen to get in my pjs in the bathroom and i was still crying. When i came out my mom was there and pushed my up against the wall and smacked me so hard my whole bottom lip busted open.....night came and i kept making phone calls to my dad and my grandma (moms mom) off the phone in my room. Nothing happened so me and my brothers slept in one room with the door locked. My dad ended up getting custody after a bunch of other crap that you dont want to hear about went on. and now im face with my lil brother living with his drunk and high dad and his gf. all these feelings my dad is sayin is just hormones and that i dont actually feel depressed and worthless and empty inside and that i dont hate life. I have every feeling in my body of wanting to kill myself right now and i thought i would b able to but i cant express it on here i just rambled on about stupid sh*t. but now i see my mom almost every day and she says comments on how sh*tty i am and how much she doesnt care for me. but none the less all the little money i have at 14 i give to her to pay rent. I dont know i can keep living this way...maybe it would be just better to end it....

sorry i bored you.

LilyRose

(#2 (permalink)) Old
jdwalker Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jonathan

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 04:44 AM

Oh my goodness that is so sad I really feel for you I really hope things get better for you. I know it must be really really tough and depressing but PLEASE don't think about suicide God loves you very much even if no one else does and he has a plan for your life I promise he is the only one who will never ever let you down I will keep you in my prayers

(#3 (permalink)) Old
LilyRose Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 03:24 PM

thanks. I know i shouldnt kill myself and im trying to stray away from it as much as i can. I just feel like if no one cares than whats the point in staying? Everyone tells me just do some weed and drink a little but i know if i do i will do it in exess and really get effed up. Im so scared to end up like my mom becuase thats what she did. I dont know aht to do with myself and its taking every part of me not to go crazy and im tired of being tough im tired of not being able to show my emotions the screams for help in my head are so loud but too quiet for anyone else to hear. I really do appreciat to comment, it seems like someone i dont even know cares more about me than my family or friends do....

LilyRose

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Toz

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 06:29 PM

you have your future to live for. You have your little brother to live for. Keep fighting back.
PM me if you'd like, and take care.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 06:42 PM

things will get better, you'll see. tell your dad that you don't want to have to see your mom anymore because of the way she treats you. and also tell him that you would like to do what you can for your little brother. you don't deserve to have to feel this way, it's time to do something about it. PM me anytime if you want to talk.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
LilyRose Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 07:31 PM

its not up to my dad that i see my mom. She doesnt have custody but im at my grandparents right now b/c my dad is always working and is never home. She works right down the street and comes over all the time and i cant tell her to stop beucase my grandparents tell her to come over. She wont leave me alone. And my little brother im trying to do everything i can but now he is soooo mad at me because his dad figured out i called childrens services and told Christopher i was trying to take him away from his dad. Christopher doesnt know anythin is going on he is only 10 and now he hates me and i cant lose him....

LilyRose

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 08:24 PM

can't you talk to your grandparent's about this? and explain to your brother that you are just trying to help him, it may take i while, but he'll realize it eventually and be thankful towards you, even if he's not right now.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
LilyRose Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 09:37 PM

my grandparents are her parents and they dont care. My grandpa isnt the person you can really talk to and my grandma said i hurt her feelings when i told her that. My little brother has no idea that his dad is doing drugs...he doesnt even knowthat our mom does. His dad is his hero and wont believe anything im always being told he will find out when he gets older. Im trying not to crush him by telling him that his dad is that way but i mean wat can i do they stumble in drunk and high all the time. Ive been calling and calling Shildrens services but they cant take him out unless they find something physically wrong. And scince his dad's girlfriend is a trustfund baby they can hide things REALLy easily.

LilyRose

(#9 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Mom hits - July 29th 2009, 09:51 PM

well... there has to be someone you can tell. your grandparents need to listen, or your dad needs to make sure she stays away from you.
i'm not sure what else to say.
i'm sorry you're in this situation.
take care.
and PM me anytime.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.

Closed Thread