TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Candytwinkle Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Raped by clown - November 16th 2009, 08:52 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

When I was 6 years old I went to my fiends birthday pool party. At night her father told me that there was puppies in the mobile home out back. I went out back half way and was grabbed from behind, tied up and taken inside the vehicle. He had a party clown at the party who ended up performing oral on me. My friends father was Terry who put a sock in my mouth that made me very sleepy and dizzy. When they were done they threw me out. They didn't take my virginity just yet with sexual intercourse. They said they would give me less then 10 minutes to run and hide before they came to find me and do worse. Because my friend lived next door I ran in my backyard and climbed up a tree that me and my aunt played in a lot of the time. They had flash lights a few minutes later looking for me, I stayed silent and still in the tree. When they left I left the tree very late. I went inside with my bundled dress they threw at me bleeding on the inside of my legs where they bit me. I didn't forget it and it haunts me now and again when it comes to wanting to have sex. I am a virgin (never had intercourse) never had first kiss either. I am also age 19. Though I have the fear that mabye they did have intercourse on me..

I don't know how to over come this and when telling people its hard because some laugh at the sense it was a party clown. My grandparents know and they try not to bring up the word sex at all.

Last edited by Emily.; November 17th 2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: added triggering prefix

(#2 (permalink)) Old
FromTheAshes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Lils

Re: Raped by clown - November 16th 2009, 12:57 PM

I am so sorry for what was done to you You did not deserve that at all, and I think you are very brave to come here and trust us with that. I am also sorry that some people have laughed at it being a party clown, that was, in my opinion, rude and uncalled for.

Rape is a difficult thing to move on from, but you can make it. Is there anyone that you are able to talk to about what happened, and your feelings around it? It can really help to have someone who is supportive to talk to. It can also be worth talking to someone like a counsellor or therapist about it, if that's something that you feel able to do, because they will listen without judging you and can help you to work through all the complicated feelings and everything else around it.

You did not deserve what happened to you.

Take care.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Candytwinkle Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Raped by clown - November 16th 2009, 08:02 PM

Yes I speak to my grandparents about it. They knew a few days after the rape took place. Thank you so much for helping! Your very kind! ^_^

Closed Thread