TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
cryingangel Offline
Average Joe

Name: idiot

what do i say - November 27th 2009, 02:00 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i been hurt by these boys for just over 5 years now
they force me to have sex and do stuff
i finally managed to tell my teacher and she told the school police man for me they asked me to do some rape test.

but now i have to make a statement and i dunno wat to say or how to say it, im stuck!

when i get there its like i cant talk
nothin comes out
can any1 help me i just dunno how to do this?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: what do i say - November 27th 2009, 02:55 PM

maybe you could try writting it all down on a peice of paper and pass it to the police officer or draw it and pass it to the police officer.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Imaginary Offline
Average Joe

Re: what do i say - November 27th 2009, 03:43 PM

I don't really know what to do in this situation, but you are incredibly brave. You're amazing and I'm proud of you. I know you can get through this and keep being strong. *hugs*. MWAH!

myspace.com/lonesome_fish for poetry. I like feedback sometimes. And I like smiley faces .

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: The Anonymous One

Re: what do i say - November 27th 2009, 04:13 PM

teachers are well known snitches. Under Working Together... 2006 they have a duty to collaborate with other professionals such as police and SSD on these matters. /

If you ever don't want the authorities to know about something, then DON'T tell a teacher... but things like sexual abuse and bullying need reporting. I'm glad you had the strength to go forward with a report as this is the first step to recovery and a safe physical/emotional environment.

Schools may report almost anything. They have these CPR-1 snitching forms to "refer" you and your family to social and half of them have "protection policies" now as well. You did the right thing in this case but be careful of EVER reporting anything else as they go over the top now.

In my former school, there was this "pupil support manager" who was given full access to the pupils' files and kept them confidential. Half the parents complained that she interfered and did CAF, CPR1 etc which put their families in jeopardy. She was one of the reasons I got excluded but that's another story.

Onto how to speak... If you can't get the words out, ask the police to put you in a secure family room or similar (they should have one) and they should have anatomically correct dolls (i.e. with the private parts, unlike Barbie dolls.) You can use these to show what happened without having to speak or draw explicit pictures.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: what do i say - November 27th 2009, 04:25 PM

i wish i cud be there. dont be scared they cant hurt you anymore. theyr behind bars. if uhave to write it down or tell ur lawyer while theyr not in the room and remember im always here for u every step of the way. xoxo
  Send a message via Skype™ to formerly chevyguy350 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Katie Offline
Not a n00b

Name: kate

Re: what do i say - November 30th 2009, 07:26 AM

you did an amazing thing, telling someone. you took a huge step.
as far as the talking thing goes, what about having someone in the room who you feel comfortable with? talk directly to them, and have the officer take notes in the corner. or talk to the person, and have a video camera in the corner? you need to feel comfortable when talking about this. if you dont, just tell the officer that you dont. they'll understand. this is a big thing, they will get it, and if you cant deal with it, they will be as helpful as they can be. remember to take your time, and that this will end the abuse that you've had to put up with and go thru.
good luck, i hope everything works out in the end.
x

"No one can make you feel inferior with out your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt

"Come on:
Gentle my lord, sleek o'ver your rugged looks;
Be bright an jovial among your guests to-night"
(Macbeth, Act3, Scene2, William Shakespeare)

Closed Thread