TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mason Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mason

it's finally over. - January 6th 2010, 02:17 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm back. I got real messed up one night and hurt myself real bad. I was in the hospital for awhile and had to take care of some stuff when I was released. I talked to my girl. She came to see me in the hospital. I never wanted her to see me like that. I never meant for her to have to see me like that. She broke down and blamed herself. I didnt mean to hurt her, I was just being selfish. I finally know why she was being like she was. It all makes so much sense now. She got wet. When the two guys raped her. She keep sayin no and trying to get away but she said she still got wet and she didn't want too and they keep saying how wet she was for them and it made her feel horrible. She keep saying she was a slut and that she didn't deserve me. I wanted to jump up and track them down and rip them apart for what they have done to her. I tried to explain that sometimes your body does things you can't help. Idk. I didnt know what to say...Things have been getting better...working alot of shit out...

Last edited by Emily.; January 6th 2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added triggering prefix

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: it's finally over. - January 6th 2010, 07:20 PM

Glad you are back Mason. Sorry to hear about everything that happened. Sounds like you went through a lot. That's great you are feeling much better now though. I think you did the right this by talking to your girlfriend. She was probably upset because she cares so much about you and didn't want you to get hurt either. Glad things are getting better.

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: it's finally over. - January 6th 2010, 08:24 PM

Hey Mason,

It's good to see that you are okay. I am glad that you tried talking to your girlfriend. The guys who hurt her aren't worth it man. I know you want to tear them apart, but you need to take care of yourself, and her, first. You are right, by the way. The human body responses to touch. Push the right buttons, and the body responses automatically, even if she was saying no. Your body doesn't know the difference between rape and sex, so it will often respond like that. It sucks, but it's nature.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to pm me.Take care Mason.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: it's finally over. - January 6th 2010, 11:41 PM

Its nice to see your feeling better, I wish you and your girlfriend all the best!

Take care!

Closed Thread