TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shopaholic Offline
Average Joe

Name: Megan

Bad Day. - February 9th 2010, 01:17 AM

My abuser who sexually abused me for a while in 8th grade. Now (junior year) he's just at my school. He kept staring at me, really staring. When ever I was walking to another class he's standing right outside the door I needed to get in. I know I should not think about it but im so afraid. So scared. And to add to that he keeps mumbling something at me he looks at me and his lips are moving and I'm the only one around him so it's not like he's speaking to someone else. I can't to this he's not doing anything so he really can't get in trouble but i'm so afraid.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Bad Day. - February 9th 2010, 01:27 AM

Hi there, Meg.

Does anyone know about how he abused you? If not, you should tell someone. This could be classified as criminal harassment if he's following you around. Keep telling people till someone listens. PM me if you want to talk

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: Bad Day. - February 9th 2010, 08:52 PM

Hey there Meg.

That sounds like an awful situation to be in. You shouldn't have to feel scared, especially while trying to concentrate on school. Have you talked to anyone about what happened? I think letting a teacher or school counselor know would be a good idea. It may be too late for the school to do anything about it, but if the teachers, etc. there know what happened, they will be able to keep an eye out on him.

Also, it would be a good idea to surround yourself with friends and other people while at school. He can't do anything when you're with people and it can go a long way to making you feel safer. It might help to tell a few friends and just ask them to kind of stick by you during the day. I'm sure friends that care about you would be more than willing to do that.

I hope you are doing okay right now. Keep yourself safe and please PM me if you ever need to talk.
<3 Emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: Bad Day. - February 10th 2010, 01:31 AM

Hey Meg,

That sounds like a really hard situation to be in. Have you told anyone that he abused you in eighth grade? As you are now in high school, you still might want to talk to your school counselor, and let them know that he scares you. Although there isn't much that can be done, at least having someone know means you are a bit safer from him.

Could you walk to class with a group of friends, or even just other peers? Surround yourself with other people, and ignore him. Eventually if you keep ignore him, not letting him know it bothers you, he will go away.

If you need anything, feel free to pm me.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
EightEleven91 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dan

Re: Bad Day. - February 10th 2010, 01:56 AM

Tell people he abused you as he did, whenever that was.
Then explain hes following you around. Thats messing with your head and after he physically abused you, what hes doing now can certainly be considered mentally abusing you.

Closed Thread