TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kokoro Offline
AKB48<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mi Sun

Living HELL!!! - February 12th 2010, 04:18 PM

So i reported a rape that happened approx 2 weeks ago the first tuesday after, I know it's soon but I had to do it before there was no evidence.
Now the whole school HATES me. We have to see eachother everyday!
It's horrible, we both were excluded until today, first day back and everyone was picking on me, talking about me. Teachers are supportive but it's just so awful..
They're all calling me a liar and laughing at me. I hate it so much.

But I only have a couple of months of school left and then i leave, but I don't know what to do.

"Aww How Sweet!"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: Living HELL!!! - February 12th 2010, 07:18 PM

Hey there,

I am glad you reported it when you did. There's evidence that it happened, and that's all you really need.You know that you are telling the truth, and your teachers know it, so that's all that matters.

If they keep on, talk to your head of year, or your tutor.I know what it feels like to not be believed but you just got to ignore them.Don't let them see that it bothers you, and they will stop. Unless you go to a very small school, I doubt you are the only girl there to have been raped, but you might be the first to report it.What I'm trying to say is, you are not alone, even if it feels like it.

If your friends don't believe you, they really weren't your friends to begin with.You can get through this, I believe in you. You could even try just telling them "I don't care if you believe me, I know what happened" or "I said no", if you want, although I don't suggest encouraging them any further.

if you need anything, don't hesitate to pm me.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Kokoro Offline
AKB48<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mi Sun

Re: Living HELL!!! - February 12th 2010, 11:15 PM

Thanks so much for the reply on my thread, means so much

I know there's evidence, but I hate the fact that people have been upsetting me about this. I have to see the lad who did it at school everyday.. it hurts so much 'You should go and drop dead' he said to me, I don't think it's such a bad idea.

My school is really big, but it seems like everyone knows it's really hard to ignore them, I have always had trouble at school whether it be bullying or just people slagging me off. I don't understand what I've ever done wrong to deserve to be called a liar. But it's the touchiest subject for me, as this is the 2nd time it's happened. My friend said 'No offence but if it was me I wouldn't be able to talk about it like you do, I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I'm not saying that I do, but to be honest it doesn't seem to have affected you that much'.

Just because I didn't show it on the outside, doesn't mean I'm not dying inside, people are saying I'm coping really well but I go home every night and cry myself to sleep. It's awful. I hate it.

As for my friends, I've noticed this a lot recently. My friend who is much older than I am says it stupid and they're more like enemies. I don't have any real friends, well besides one. She has been supporting me so much, and trusted me when she told me about her abuse as a child. She means so much to me, and she is all I've got. But when she's not at school, like today, it's so so hard for me, I can't cope by myself, I've walked out on various occasions today, Been out for a cigarette to calm myself, but it doesn't help because when I walk back in it's the same shit again. I keep bumping into him as well, which is making it ten times harder for me to cope, because I feel like breaking down into tears.

I am so unsure, I want to move schools but it's too late in the game for that.. I should've moved years ago when I had the chance, then none of this would've happened. Both incidents would've been avoided because I'd have never met the so called 'friends' I have now.

And before this, we were friends, me and this lad.. but he took advantage and then he said, 'Sorry'.. what is sorry going to do.. I said no but he did it anyway. He told me not too tell anybody.. I wish I hadn't, I could've avoided all of this if I'd have just kept my gob shut.

Sorry for rambling on..

"Aww How Sweet!"

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Regretting Ex-Bully
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aidan

Re: Living HELL!!! - February 13th 2010, 07:57 PM

If he actually was sorry he would have confessed in order to take the pressure of being called a liar away from you. I think he only pretended to be sorry because he was hoping that would prevent you from reporting what he did. Did he threaten you or did he just ask you not to report it?

A quiet conscience is invaluable. Do not relinquish it carelessly. I know how terrible it hurts when you constantly have a guilty conscience because of your past actions...

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: Living HELL!!! - February 13th 2010, 08:37 PM

No, you shouldn't die. I know this is really hard to handle, but I know you can do it. You took the first step, you reported it. It doesn't matter what other people say, you know the truth and so do the adults, they believe you and that's all that matters.

Ignore them, they are just bullies, and not worth the time of day. Your school sounds horrible, but it's only a couple more months. Eventually they'll find a new topic to harp on, just ignore them.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
BabyGirl767 Offline
Meow! Woof Woof! Moooo! Baaaa!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Re: Living HELL!!! - February 14th 2010, 07:30 PM

Dont say that you should die, ignore those mean people at school its easier said then done i know, but those people dont know the full story, ignore their judgemental,immature comments and actions, YOU know your not lying the teachers know your not lying, all that matters is that you have support and you do. you can and you will get through this

I was born with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, it causes tumors to grow in my body on nerves,my spine,and under my skin. I have a tumor in the thalamus region of my brain. I also have heartburn,hypothyroidism and secondary adrenal insufficiency these are under control with medication.
I also have hip dysplasia and scoliosis.

Send a message via AIM to BabyGirl767  
Closed Thread