TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Raped!! - February 28th 2010, 02:47 AM

I was sexually assaulted again another 3 times. I am really scared. I just think that everything is my fault. The person that assaulted me keeps saying that it's all my fault and that no one would care if I tell them, and that if I do tell someone then he will hurt me. Everyone hates me

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Raped!! - February 28th 2010, 03:50 AM

Hey hun. Im sorry that this happened to you
It is not your fault and you need to tell a trusted adult or the police as soon as possible. Also therapy will help you cope with this.
Good luck! I hope everything goes well
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: Raped!! - February 28th 2010, 04:26 AM

Rebecca, it is not your fault. Not at all. He's just trying to make you feel guilty for what he is doing. You need to tell someone, and to stay away from him. If he's in jail, he can't hurt you. Please try to tell an adult or your parents, let someone know. And hang in there

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Apollo Offline
LiveStrong™
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Apollo

Re: Raped!! - February 28th 2010, 05:39 AM

Hello.

I realize I am not a female, due to the tag on the title. But I think you could use all the help you can get.

I am very sorry to hear about this.
I understand why you are scared, one-hundred percent. However, I really want you to know, that what this person is doing to you is not your fault. At all. Please believe that. People would care if you told them what is going on, and in fact, I strongly advise you to tell somebody immediately, especially if this person is a friend or family member. That is not right, and you don't deserve this. No matter what you think.

Nobody hates you for what is going on. If you tell somebody, he cannot hurt you, I promise. Nobody will be upset at you. Do you want to know the truth? The person who is hurting you is scared. More scared than you probably are. Do you know why? Because this person knows what they are doing is very wrong, and if they get caught, it ruins their whole life. Rape is a very serious offense, and in my opinion, being put in jail is not enough. It often leaves you damaged and hurt on so many levels.

I want you to also know that reaching out like this, is a great first step. Now, you need to take it a step further and tell somebody you trust. This can be a family member, a good friend, a teacher, guidance counselor, etc. They will help you. You need to heal, and if you keep this to yourself, this person might hurt you even more, or possibly somebody else. Please do not put up with this any longer. Tell somebody immediately.

You are welcome to talk to me if you need to talk. Best wishes.

-Apollo

Always feel free to contact me.
<3 |.YOU ARE LOVED.| <3

.TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY.

You may think the world is better off without you...
The truth:
The world isn't
good enough without you.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Chaos Theory Offline
Knowledge will truimph.
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Raped!! - February 28th 2010, 08:24 AM

I feel sorry and horrible about what happened to you. No one, including you, should be subjected to any treatment of that sort. And everyone here LOVEs you. You have every single one of us behind you. We are here to support you. PM me if you wish to talk.

It is in no way your fault, at all. He is the person who brought upon the agony you are going through now. You did not want to be treated that way, yet he ignored your will. With that said, he is completely at fault and he should be punished. You certainly have the power to bring that person to justice.

The reason he is telling you that it is your fault and no one would care is because he is trying to discourage you into reporting him to the authority. I highly suggest you inform an authority figure right away and allow them to assist you. Stop that man once and for all.

You will also benefit enormously from professional therapist. They are wonderful for assisting your healing process. Let your trusted family and friends help you as well. They care about you and only wants your speedy recovery.

It takes a lot of bravery to stand up from your situations and get the help you need. I wish you well.

This is a great resource for you in this situation. http://www.rainn.org/get-help

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To give of one's self; To leave the world a bit better...; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.formspring.me/ToucheTurtle <-- Ask me a question

(#6 (permalink)) Old
lostandalone Offline
Forgotten loser
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Erika

Re: Raped!! - February 28th 2010, 01:16 PM

Hi Rebecca !!

It is definately not your fault, and people do care. (just look at this thread!!) He is using threats as a control. Once you tell someone, you take that control away. Just remember he is the weak one not you.
Hun, I know it is difficult but it is the first step in ending this. It is what started my recovery. Please PM me anytime, if you like to talk.

"Think of your life as a book, move forward, close one chapter and open another." – Unknown

We give each other strength to make it through the darkness." – Silverstein

‎"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." – John W. Gardner

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." – George Eliot

Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving." – J.K. Rowling

Closed Thread