TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 01:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I was raped 11 times in 2 weeks. It happend 3 times in 1 night. I am really scared. The person that raped is a family member. It started 1 night when he came over to my house. I was alone in my bedroom and he came in and pushed me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. Then he started touching me all over. He then took off all of his clothes and I was screaming and telling him to stop but he wouldn't stop. Then he made me touch him all over and do other things that I didn't want to do. After that he kept holding my arms so I couldn't move and he made me have sex with him 3 times every night. He then took pictures of me. Then he put his thing in me and started moving up and down. He then started licking me all over especially in bad places and wanted me to do it back but I didn't. He said that no one can stop him from doing this. I am really scared. I think that it's all my fault. He threatened me also.

Since this happend so many times I thought that if I cut then all of the pain will go away and I can kill myself so that it won't happen again. I did cut 3 times and think its the best thing to do. He will be happy then.

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

Last edited by Emily.; April 27th 2010 at 02:12 AM. Reason: added triggering prefix

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 375635 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ms. Music Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Katie

Re: Raped 11 times - April 27th 2010, 01:44 AM

Hey Rebecca,
You have absolutely GOT to go to the police. Tell an adult that you trust. I know its hard but making him happy is not important. YOUR safety is! Please Please Please go to an adult you can trust right away. I will help you in any way that I can. PM me any time.
Katie
  Send a message via AIM to Ms. Music Send a message via Skype™ to Ms. Music 
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 02:16 AM

Hey there Rebecca.

I agree with the above poster. You should really tell someone what's going on hun. What he's doing is wrong and illegal and you do NOT deserve it. Please call the police or talk to your parents? You deserve help.

And I know cutting can help with a quick fix, but in the long run it's not going to make things better Rebecca. You don't deserve that hurt. And Please don't kill yourself. That's never the right decision. You deserve to be safe and have a wonderful life. I know things are hard right now, but please reach out for help. Get an adult you trust involved.

Keep yourself safe.
<3 Emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 02:37 AM

As the others have posted, you need to go to the police with this matter immediately, for your own safety. Then this guy will be locked up where he can not hurt you.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 04:47 AM

Hey there Rebecca. You really need to go to the police about this and then consider therapy.
Please don't cut hun. It will only make things worse.
Good luck!
PM me anytime
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
cryingangel Offline
Average Joe

Name: idiot

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 09:51 AM

hey hun i agree with the post above however i know how hard it is to tell some1 it has happend if u would like some support or just some1 to talk to pm me and we can talk in chat or on msn if u wish its best to let it out and talk it through

best way to make it easier to tell the police is to plan what u are going to say with some1 else first and just concentrate o saying that.

pm me if u want or come in chat
take care hun i hope i speek to u soon
xx

i have a guardian angel watching over me she tells me what to do when i have no clue

(#7 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 11:42 AM

Rebecca,

Im so sorry this happened to you, Im sorry it happens to anyone. This was in no way your fault or your decision, but unfortunately, you may have to be the one to stop it. Its certainly a tough position to be in and I want you to know Im here anytime you need a little guidance. Please don't be shy at all to PM me.

Killing yourself and cutting are certainly means of escaping this. Sometimes when we're in so much pain, the unhealthy solutions are much more appealing. However, I strongly urge you to stay alive. Because you can heal from this and find people in your life that would never hurt you the way this man has. Your life is worth a lot and no one, no matter what they do, can make it worth less. You are a person and you have rights to feel safe wherever you go.

Unfortunately, I know it's going to be difficult, but I definitely agree with everyone above me when they suggest you should tell someone. Even after one time, I think it should be reported. This man doesn't seem to have any good intention with you and you need to get out and make sure you're safe. As long as this goes untold, I fear that can't happen. One time is too many. Eleven times is no different. This man is a danger to you and you deserve to feel safe. Dont forget anyone that is here for you. Please come to any of us. We're all here. You're not alone.

Stay strong
-Melissa

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
John 6:29 Offline
Romans 2:6-8
I've been here a while

Name: Michael

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty. View Post
Hey there Rebecca. You really need to go to the police about this and then consider therapy.
Please don't cut hun. It will only make things worse.
Good luck!
PM me anytime
As Kitty said. Report this ASAP to the police and start seeing a therapist.
  Send a message via AIM to John 6:29 Send a message via MSN to John 6:29  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 27th 2010, 10:20 PM

Wow. You really need to phone the police as soon as possible. You don't need to kill yourself. You can heal!

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 28th 2010, 02:34 AM

First of all it's not your fault, its the bastard's fault. You need to talk to somebody close to you, maybe your parents about it and definetely tell the police.Dont try to hurt yourself for this.

Guenhwyvar roared a fourth time and darted off through the grove, a black arrow aimed at the heart of doom.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Alicja Offline
Jesteś piękna.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alicja

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 28th 2010, 08:15 AM

Hi.

I am so so so so sorry this has happened to you, it is an awful thing to have to deal with, and no matter how much you want it to go away on it's own, it won't! You need to contact the police as soon as you can! A sick person like him shouldn't be allowed on the streets.

Cutting is never the answer; it may feel like it helps at the time but looking back it does nothing to help your situation. You have to keep going and be strong, I know how incredibly hard it is, I really do! You have to stand tall and fight this, you can't let him win. Yours and other girls safety is at risk here.

PM Me if you need anything at all.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Steph-O
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Stephanie

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 28th 2010, 04:02 PM

please, please go to the police I know you are scared to do that but look around you, you have all these people commenting that are concerned about you. Don't think that no one cares. I also garantee you that you can heal from this although it doesn't seem like it now. If you want some advice or help with a plan to go to the police pm me and we'll work it out. One thing for sure though, you can't stay where you are. You can not continue to let this happen, specially not when your in your fragile state. You can find someone to help you. Find your courage... it is so important right now! This should not happen to anyone, ever. You do not deserve this. Certainly you will crumble if you do not do something... and none of us wants to see that happen, so please make a move to get out of that situation. I know also that you are afraid that people will hurt you, but please go for help before you go for suicide. Who knows? If you kill yourself, you will never know the possible successes that could have been in store for your future. Find determination to beat the odds, never give up, and you will triumph. If not in anything else, you will always have the pride in saying, I AM STRONG, I NEVER GIVE UP! I believe in you, and these other people do too, so get out there, get some help, and show the world what you're made of!!!

Like a diet of the mind, I just choose not to indulge certain appetites; like my appetite for patterns; perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream. - A Beautiful Mind

I met Steven October 3rd, 2008. We've been practically inseperable ever since. ♥
  Send a message via AIM to darkinnocenteyes Send a message via Skype™ to darkinnocenteyes 
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: B-Nic

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - April 28th 2010, 04:19 PM

Hey. I understand what you are saying. My sister went through the same thing. Me and my sister dont have the same dads. And she never knew her real dad til she was 11. So she only knew my dad. She finally spilled the beans what went on when she was 15. He done it so many times and it ruined her life. She couldnt trust another guy for so long. Hun you really need to tell someone about it. Its not your fault that he is sick minded. And he CANT touch you in any way. No one should be able to do that. Please Please Please dont cut yourself, thinking that would solve everything. It dont. It only makes it worse. You need to go to your parents then the police. He will go to jail for it and then sweety, you wont have to worry about him. If he done it that many times then make sure you tell him. Make sure you explain everything in every detail. Someone who your trust needs to know. Because you cant live in a lie and think everything is going to get better. If you need me, im here.

~~~~~Is It To Late To To Turn Back Time?~~~~~

(#14 (permalink)) Old
OkamiLove Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Evelyn

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - May 3rd 2010, 08:35 PM

Love you have GOT to go to the police immediately you can not let this keep happening to you! He is hurting you. please dont harm yourself! itll be ok once you report it he wont hurt you ever again!

{Yes.I am confused about my life. And not everything makes a lot of sense right now. But I know that I love you and that you make everything alright,and thats all that matters to me <3 }
  Send a message via Yahoo to OkamiLove  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Clouds. Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Clouds

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - May 4th 2010, 12:53 AM

I am so sorry to hear that this has been happening to you- I can't even begin to imagine how upset and scared you are right now!

As everyone is saying you NEED to tell the police as soon as you can- this can be stopped, it will just take courage to go to the police to stop it.
Please, please, please do this or it will continue and you have the power to stop him.

This is NOT your fault!! You do not deserve this- no one does. Please stop thinking this, he is the one with the problem, he needs help, he deserves to rot in jail!

Cutting and death is not the way out- telling someone about it is! Please don't hurt yourself, you do NOT need to punish yourself, it seems as though you are being punished enough by him at the moment for no reason! He is the one who needs to be punished and for a very very long time.

Can you tell another family member about this so they can stop him coming into the house and help you tell the police?

Don't suffer alone. I hope things get better!

x<3x

~Happy to help *

(#16 (permalink)) Old
sweetcrimefighter
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lieselot

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - May 5th 2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerStar019 View Post
I was raped 11 times in 2 weeks. It happend 3 times in 1 night. I am really scared. The person that raped is a family member. It started 1 night when he came over to my house. I was alone in my bedroom and he came in and pushed me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. Then he started touching me all over. He then took off all of his clothes and I was screaming and telling him to stop but he wouldn't stop. Then he made me touch him all over and do other things that I didn't want to do. After that he kept holding my arms so I couldn't move and he made me have sex with him 3 times every night. He then took pictures of me. Then he put his thing in me and started moving up and down. He then started licking me all over especially in bad places and wanted me to do it back but I didn't. He said that no one can stop him from doing this. I am really scared. I think that it's all my fault. He threatened me also.

Since this happend so many times I thought that if I cut then all of the pain will go away and I can kill myself so that it won't happen again. I did cut 3 times and think its the best thing to do. He will be happy then.
I can't stress hard enough how much you need to go to the police right now. You can't let this continue and you can't start cutting yourself because of it, or you might not ever be able to stop. I am so sorry this happened to you, no one deserves something like this to happen, but it has happened and the first step to dealing with it is to tell someone. If you're afraid, confide in a friend so you don't have to go through it alone. But you NEED to tell, because if you don't, you could end up dead someday and that is not something I think you want. You're too young for that, for any of this. Just try and tell someone. It'll only get worse if you don't.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - May 8th 2010, 02:06 AM

Hey. [Edited by bringontherain - Reason: inappropriate] Go to the police. They will take that guy in straight away. I dont have much more to say.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Last edited by Emily.; May 8th 2010 at 04:20 AM. Reason: inappropriate

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Re: Raped 11 times (female advice preferred) - May 8th 2010, 08:20 AM

First of all, report it to the police... [Edited by bringontherain - Reason: inappropriate advice] This is not your fault in anyway but you can make sure it NEVER happens again! *hug* it will be alright

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)

Last edited by Emily.; May 10th 2010 at 02:12 AM. Reason: inappropriate advice

Closed Thread