TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
foxchick4 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Melissa

I don't know what to do anymore. - September 30th 2010, 04:42 AM

When I was younger my mom would get drunk all the time and would get mad at me over nothing and abused me. Over the years things have gotten a little better she still drinks and gets really mean at times but it's not nearly as bad as it was. but lately idk everythings just gotten so much worse. My mom has started drinking more and more and my parents are jsut barely hanging on. they fight all the time and it gets to the point where just hearing my mom's voice when shes mad makes me feel sick. shes started getting more and more violent again and it scares me. i've been getting flashbacks from when i was little and idk y but i feel bad because ill be around my boyfriend or my friends and i feel like im not any fun to be around because i feel like i dont even know how to have fun anymore. everything's just gotten so messed up lately and idk what to do anymore. i know everyone says i should tell someone whats going on but i just dont think i can do that. i just wish i could fix everything all on my own

♫✮You may have fallen but you still have your wings. All you have to do is learn how to fly again✮♫

you never quit on your
music no matter ♫
what happens. 'cause
anytime something
bad happens to you,
that's the one place
you can escape to
♪ and let it all go...
~august rush

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Youth Pastor Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Youth Pastor

Re: I don't know what to do anymore. - October 2nd 2010, 05:42 PM

I hate to see you're going through this. This isn't fair to you at all. Sadly, fixing it on your own is something you shouldn't have to worry about because they should be mature enough to work through it. If you can't find someone face to face then find someone on here. The great thing is they won't know you so you can be open. You can PM me if you want, I'm on here to help. If you find someone else that's fine but let us help you by listening to you.

To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world

Failure isn't when you get knocked down, it's when you don't get back up

(#3 (permalink)) Old
foxchick4 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Melissa

Re: I don't know what to do anymore. - October 5th 2010, 03:12 AM

thanks. i just don't know what to do about anything anymore. i feel like i make everyone else's lives so much more difficult and i just want all these feelings to go away for good.

♫✮You may have fallen but you still have your wings. All you have to do is learn how to fly again✮♫

you never quit on your
music no matter ♫
what happens. 'cause
anytime something
bad happens to you,
that's the one place
you can escape to
♪ and let it all go...
~august rush

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jin_Leolee Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I don't know what to do anymore. - October 5th 2010, 06:42 AM

I know you dont want to hear this, but tell someone of the teacher. The teacher may be idiots but they will try to help you (if they are not against you like with me).
If you really want to fix it yourself than try YOU call he cops.
PM me if you need help.

Closed Thread