TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xXKristoferXx Offline
Just Another Romantic Tonight
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kristi

this is really painful for me but, i guess i need to tell someone.. - November 5th 2010, 01:26 AM

ok so.. i was raped by my dad. Now he abuses me and all this other crap. but he's always sober when he does it. one night, he got drunk and it was his first time drunk in a really long time. my mom was working or at school, i dont remember. it was a year ago. and i was in my room, just reading a book, listening to music, staying out of his way really. and he barges in and just... throws himself on me.. he ripped open the cuts that i made on my arms and he even made new ones with a knife... he threatened to kill me if i screamed or told anyone... so i never screamed. never told anyone, until now. i just.. i dont know... i needed to get i out. to tell someone i guess. things are still bad but he hasnt touched me, sexually, since that day. i have horrible flashbacks when i close my eyes. i dont know what to do with myself...

{~*Let'sLiveOutOurGrandFinale*~}
  Send a message via MSN to xXKristoferXx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
bitchrepellent Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josh!

Re: this is really painful for me but, i guess i need to tell someone.. - November 5th 2010, 01:31 AM

Hi, bet it feels like im stalking your posts huh?

This is seriously not good at all. How long ago was this. People shouldn't get away with this but I can't imagine how scared you must be to tell someone. He needs to be locked away. I would advise telling you're mum when you father is away for the day or weekend etc. But I have never been in this situation to take my advice lightly. I think the best thing to do right now though is to enjoy what you can of home life but you need to tell somebody important. Mum, grandparents or police. But like I said, I havent been in this position so you may be better waiting for someone who knows more about it than me to reply. I hope you are ok though?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xXKristoferXx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: this is really painful for me but, i guess i need to tell someone.. - November 5th 2010, 01:36 AM

yes. it does seem like your stalking my posts but it's ok. i need someone to stalk me in a non-creepy way sometimes. hahahha
but you're right, normally i would tell my mom or my grandparents but the thing is, they all hate me. my mom yells at me and calls me a shallow emo bitch who only deserves a blade and tells me that i should go F**k off and die. i hear that ever morning with few variations. my granparents buy me the tightest littlest clothes and i asked why. my grandma said, with a straight face, "so you will get raped and die" so talking to someone... yeah... not gonna work out. i get really freaked out when i talk to adults too...so i'd probably break down in a panic attack.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bitchrepellent Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josh!

Re: this is really painful for me but, i guess i need to tell someone.. - November 5th 2010, 01:39 AM

Ok seriously you need to get away from you're family if they treat you like that. Not going to lie that kind of hatred will drive you down so hard you'll never be happy!
If you can't talk to an adult talk to us, its what we are here for.. There are places you can go because being called stuff like that will destroy the person you are and should be if you're treated right. Just makes me sick people can be chewed up and spit out like that!.. P.M if you need a chat who isnt an adult..

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xXKristoferXx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: this is really painful for me but, i guess i need to tell someone.. - November 5th 2010, 01:45 AM

i dont want to be taken from my house though... thats the thing. i know how shelters are, i used to be in one. they're terrible. i hate them more then my house now. i dont really know anyone who would take me in either so it feels like a lost cause for me.. but i probably will PM you sometime just to talk.. even though i kinda feel like i bug you and you find me a nuisance.. /: but i'll talk to someone on here probably.. people make me nervous.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Release9 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: this is really painful for me but, i guess i need to tell someone.. - November 5th 2010, 04:58 AM

Oh goodness,
I understand your family situation completely. My grandparents are too old and happy to get rid of me, my parents hate me, and I have no wish to go into a shelter.
You are not a nuisance, trust me...I am

Closed Thread