TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
thisbkatie Offline
Not a n00b

I can't take this anymore - March 1st 2009, 03:52 AM

Both my parents are crazy!! I swear my mother is Bi-polar...Neither of them care about me or my sisters, They tell us we are useless and stupid. Worthless or my mom will tell us she wishes we weren't here. Or that she had different kids. My dad isn't that bad, but he has his moments when my mom pisses him off and then he yells at us or he'll hit us or try to get us and we'll run away. But my mother is the worse!! they both hit us. but my mom is more abusive by her words. She tells me i'm stupid, and a waste of time, she tells me i'm not good enough, im lazy.

Like today i spent 3 hours cleaning for my dad's friend to come over. i clean the best i can and she comes home BITCH's up a storm how it's not clean, yells because i don't know how to do it. Then tells me that she wishes i was not her child. i go to clean what she asks, she takes the windex and spray's it in my face.

She yells and yells and yells about nothing, and rambles on about it. But the next day she's totally fine. Her and my sister fight everyday about anything!!! and everything.

I've tried to talk to her about it but she just gets mad and tells me to suck it up and that life isn't fair. But when your the youngest of three and your the only one that has to do work, and then you get yelled at for doing it... i just can't live with this anymore...

I don't know what to doo........ I have no clue. i can't live with them anymore

~Katie

Isn't every girl's dream the same?
My head is in the clouds...
To have a boy who calls at
My heart is in the sky...
three in the morning, pours his heart out
My mind is in a dreamboat...
to you without a single hesitation
And you're the reason why
or second thought
Because sometimes you have to step
outside the person you've been and

remember the person you were meant to be.

The person you wanted to be.

The person you are.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I can't take this anymore - March 1st 2009, 06:00 AM

Hey Katie.

You shouldn't have to put up with this from your parents at all. This is most definitely abuse. If talking to your mum doesn't help, I strongly suggest you file a report with the police or contact child services. They would be able to remove you and your sisters from your house, and get you away from your parents. It's not ok that they're treating you this way, you don't deserve to be in this kind of environment.

Especially if your parents physically abuse you - I can't stress this enough, Katie, you need to tell someone and get away from your parents. It's not safe for you to be around them, for you or your sisters. The police can keep you away from them and make sure you're safe, they can find you either another relative to live with or find you a family you could stay with, where you won't have to put up with the abuse anymore.

Don't let them keep doing this, don't let them keep hurting you this way. Stand up for yourself, you can stop them from hurting you and your sisters. Let me know if you want to talk about anything, ok? Take care of yourself.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Re: I can't take this anymore - March 1st 2009, 02:05 PM

Hey Katie,

This is abuse & you do not deserve it. I would definately report your parents to the police. You shouldnt have to love with this..its not fair, you & your sisters need to get away.

Even if you rmum is bi-polar, its no reason to treat you like she does.

Katie, darlin, you need to get out...the sooner the better...please talk to someone....

You & your sisters, together, you can stand up to your parents, but I have to stress....GET HELP as soon as you can

Lots of hugs & I know you can get out of your parents house. Just take care of you, because its you that matters

Jamie
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  Send a message via MSN to i_am_me_again  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
rizz Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Rhiannon

Re: I can't take this anymore - March 2nd 2009, 10:29 AM

hay sweety

their right you and your sisters don't deserve this and you need to get away, going to the police or child services is the best thing you can do. you could also tell a teacher or councellor at your school and they will help you or is there a adult you trust who you can tell? have you ever told anyone befor?

i know what its like to be abused but once i told i felt a whole lot better and it put an end to the abuse.

i understand your mum is not well but it is no excuse for abuse, right now you need to do what you think is right for you and your sisters...you all have the right to feel loved, safe and cared for.

if you ever need to talk im here, just pm me.

goodluck,
Rhiannon

(#5 (permalink)) Old
cutter boy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: DAMION

Re: I can't take this anymore - March 6th 2009, 07:20 PM

my mom used to do that she tell me im useless and she hates she beat the livin crap out off me and my sister i tried to make convencen lies when jaymey did somthin wrong on accedent so i could take the beatin but yea wat u should do is tell a counseler or thepist or a teacher so u will get help u need help wat ur mom is doin aint right ok good luck i hope u get help and life gets real beeter

*hugs* good luck
  Send a message via Yahoo to cutter boy  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
WordNerd
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lindsay

Re: I can't take this anymore - March 6th 2009, 07:26 PM

this is a really bad situation. you need to tell someone about this. preferably an adult who will do something to help you. maybe after you tell you can go to a friends house for a little while so you will be safe. my mom's verbally abusive and i know it's hard to tell someone about wat's going on but i know you are strong enough to do it.
*hugs you* good luck. i know you can do it.

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  Send a message via AIM to llamasliketoparty  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
thisbkatie Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I can't take this anymore - March 6th 2009, 08:02 PM

well... it's almost been a week.. and it's been nice around here. nobodies been hurt or yelled at or anything. But idk whats gonna happen... my sister comes home from college tonight and things tend to get worse... but idk nobody knows besides my three closest friends and i don't think i have to strength to tell anyone else.

~Katie

Isn't every girl's dream the same?
My head is in the clouds...
To have a boy who calls at
My heart is in the sky...
three in the morning, pours his heart out
My mind is in a dreamboat...
to you without a single hesitation
And you're the reason why
or second thought
Because sometimes you have to step
outside the person you've been and

remember the person you were meant to be.

The person you wanted to be.

The person you are.

Closed Thread