TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AlabamaForever Offline
MissKayla
Welcome me, I'm new!

Emotionally abused? (again) - May 19th 2011, 03:40 AM

So I asked this before too and here's what i previously posted on here over a year ago:
She tells me that she wouldn’t be here if she didn’t have to be. She says she’s ashamed to be my mom. She dosen’t like how I act but never helps me as she loses patience very easily, She tells me that my brother hates me too. She dosen’t ever help the situation she only makes it worse. She says im just a big disappointment, and that I’m the one who made me this way. She also yells at me a lot because she dosen’t have anyone else to yell at. I secretly wish that I was adopted. I always threaten that I’ll leave and that I want to be adopted and then she says “fine then, go it will help me a lot. In order to control me she says that she needs to grab my throat but it scares me. She always says sorry after she calms down but it still hurts inside.

Now on sunday night she comes into my room at like 10 o'clock at night and justs starts yelling "you were just on your computer the whole night, and you didn't do anything" Then she like almost hits me and then stops and i'm like don't and she's like oh plz your not even worth it (being hit) and then she's like you know what go tell your school that I abuse you i don't care because then you would be gone... I don't want you anymore and yeah and then like its been like 2 days and she just pretends like evrythings normal when i don't even want to come out of my room anymore because i'm too afraid i'll upset her!!!

HELP ME!!!

Also this has been going on for years although i really haven't paid that much attention but now it's gone on for too long and my bones hurt cuz my muscles are soo tense all the time, i toss and turn all night in my sleep, and i don't like giving my mom affection anymore.
Also one time she locked me in the garage in the middle of the video with not jacket or coat on and it was freezing out and so i went into her car got her gloves and tucked to stay warm i literally thought i wasn't going to survive.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Max_99 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Emotionally abused? (again) - May 22nd 2011, 07:38 PM

Definately tell the school. You are beautiful and you ARE worth it! You are smart, beautiful, and very willing to please. You have such a bright future. I suggest that you tell MULTIPLE adults that you trust (police, emergency services, child protection agency, etc etc) and try to have proof of the abuse (photos, videos, recordings of her saying things, etc.)

Please feel free to message me if you need support! I'm here for you!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Emotionally abused? (again) - May 23rd 2011, 04:55 AM

Hey,

I’m sorry that your mom is saying all of this to you. You are a wonderful person and she is very wrong in what she is doing. She is emotionally and physically (the choking) abusing you. Leaving you outside in the cold with no jacket on is neglect. You need to tell someone about what is happening. A teacher, the police, a trusted adult, etc. You need to be living in a safe environment. We are all here to support you. Please tell someone.

Take care,
Kitty.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
Closed Thread