TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ariel Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Ariel

Abuse - March 12th 2009, 11:12 PM

This is really painful to talk about but it hurts just keeping it inside i get hit alot and druged... I know ive been molested while i was druged with Tranqulizers and i dont no the rest bits and pieaces. if i ever tell anyone they will come after me and i just dont know what to do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Abuse - March 12th 2009, 11:35 PM

Hi Ariel,

I'm really proud of you for posting here about this, I know it can be hard to bring up memories you'd rather keep locked away but, by facing challenges head on you only get stronger. When you lock a memory away and leave it be, it's going to keep hurting you because you're bottling it up inside. If you bottle something up long enough, sooner or later you'll feel like you're going to burst because you can't keep it inside anymore and that's what can lead to unhealthy coping methods, which isn't good. But yes, keeping it inside, tends to do more harm than good. However painful it is to talk about it, it does get easier with time and practice, and when you're talking about it with someone you trust and feel comfortable with.

Ariel I'm so sorry this happened to you, no one ever deserves to be hurt like that. How do you know the person who hurt you, would come after you if you told someone? If you went to the police to make a report, you could tell the officer you're worried the person will come after you and they'll do their best to keep him away from you and make sure you're safe. Please don't rule out telling someone as an option yet, think about it ok? You should be able to feel safe and not have to worry about them hurting you anymore.

My PM box is open anytime you need to or want to talk, ok? Take care of yourself.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: Abuse - March 12th 2009, 11:36 PM

I promise you that you can be protected. It is important for you to tell a teacher, a friend, a counselor, or a police officer. They can help you. I know you don't want this to continue so put and end to it. Your abuser will go to jail and they won't be able to hurt you. I know it is scary to reach out to someone. Maybe you could write a letter telling someone what is going on and that you want help. None of this is your fault. Do the right thing and put and end to it for good. PM me any time. I am so sorry that this has been happening to you.

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ariel Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Abuse - March 13th 2009, 04:05 AM

I called my older sister and i will stay with her for a while and we are going to the police tomorrow. thanks so much Sara and soul...!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: Abuse - March 13th 2009, 04:09 AM

I am so proud of you for being strong enough to take this step. It takes a lot of strength to do. Feel better, take care, and stay strong. BIG HUGS

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Red Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Abuse - March 14th 2009, 12:43 AM

Stay strong ariel

(#7 (permalink)) Old
drowningangel Offline
.Surrender.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kathy

Re: Abuse - March 14th 2009, 12:57 AM

Ariel -

I'm so proud of you. It takes alot of courage to admit what has happened and do something about it, like you're doing. You should be incredibly proud of yourself and feel very strong right now. I truly hope that you are able to get the help you need and get away from who is doing these awful things to you. At the least you definitely need to get away from them.

I hope you let us all know how things go, and I hope they all go well for you.

Married since 28 June 2009 to my DevilDog

-----

"Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
- Emily Bronte

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Ariel Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Abuse - March 14th 2009, 03:17 AM

Its hard to deal with the emotions. I am just glad its over....

Closed Thread