TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Daina

Unhappy my life - March 16th 2009, 03:18 PM

Warning to those who read its a long post.
i thought i would share about what happened in my life that let me to self destruction and self harm...
When i was 12 i got taken away from my parents by dhs for neglect which they had said that i told them that my parents were, but i didn't and my parents would never harm me and i had just recently been able to get that through to my mom before she passed. Anyway i got taken away and went to a shelter for two months got beat up by the kids and the staff would do nothing about it the only time they did do anything was my first night a guy got his head smashed in and they tried to break it off, they sounded the alarms to get everyone in their rooms i was stuck in some guys room under lock down because they didn't have a room for me yet. They called the police.
two months later i got put in a foster home for two days the lady was really nice but i got transferred to another foster home because she said i was a spoiled brat when i didn't ask for anything and i was nice. So i transferred to the foster home. I had my ears recently pierced before i got taken away and i could have them in the whole time, my ear was infected and had been bleeding for awhile before i got there my first night i slept i starting bleeding on the pillow the next morning they woke us up (i had a foster sister) they looked at my pillow and started yelling then the male threw the tv almost hit my head, then physical punches from both then i got raped by the male. this kept happening i was monitored by both foster parents every time i was on the phone with my parents and whenever DHS came to check up i finally asked my social worker if i could spend my birthday with my real parents they said we will get back to you. I got to spend more than my birthday i got to spend the whole weekend for which i was so happy. I told my parents what was going on that i couldn't say anything because i would be killed. They told me that when i go to school to tell the counselor i did and i had to go to the principle's office he didn't believe me because he had students in the past in their care i got kicked out of school for the rest of the year. Finally my parents were able to get me back on November 7th, 2003 i was 13.
My birthday when i turned 14 i got raped by a tall black male i didn't know him at all. I turned out to be pregnant but had a miscarriage.
when i turned 18 got married to who i thought was good and at the time the love of my life i got abused and then got divorced.
14 months ago got raped by someone i had cared about 9 months later my baby girl Christina Rose was born she was born September 25th, 2008 she is the best thing thats happened yes i was raped to get her but she is still my pride and joy. I knew i was pregnant with but i don't believe in abortion or adoption i mean i do believe in adoption but i don't want to give up any child of mine to dhs or anyone based on my experience with dhs.
Thanks for your time,
Daina
  Send a message via AIM to daina_aka_buffy_1989 Send a message via Yahoo to daina_aka_buffy_1989  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: my life - March 16th 2009, 03:27 PM

***big hugs*** Everything you went through is truly terrible. I pray that no one ever hurts you again. I can't imagine living through it more than once. Congratulations on 5+ years of being SH free. You are so incredibly strong. I want you to know that you truly are my inspiration. Hell after all you've been through to come out strong and on top blows my mind. I am glad you shared your story with us. It can be hard but talking through things helps. I wish the best for you and Christina. I am sure she will grow up to be strong just like her mother. Stay strong and take care.

<3- Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

Closed Thread