TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

I want to make a difference. - August 21st 2011, 11:41 PM

So I made a leap of faith in the guy i liked and likes me telling him about me being abused and he admitted to me to when he was 16 (he's older now) that his second cousins auntie grabbed him by the crotch while she was drunk and jacked him off without his consent and it made me realized almost everyone i know has be molested/assaulted/abused/raped in some way and im tired of hearing how alone these people feel im tired of feeling alone i want to make a difference people are sick and its time for a change i wanted to start posting something on facebook to raise awareness and make victims realize they are not the only ones. i dont feel like it is enough to generalize and say "if you or someone you know" i feel it is necessary and i NEED to put myself out there and say i WAS so people know its not some stupid mindless spam status but i am scared to my kickboxing coaches and other athletes from the gym are on my facebook and im scared of what they will think or that they wont care im afraid that people will look at me different

(the status i want to post)
If you have been, or know someone who has ever been abused or raped please have the courage to repost this. Let them know they are not alone in this world. Let's make a difference, it is time for a change. I have been molested and I won't let them deal with this alone.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: I want to make a difference. - August 22nd 2011, 12:23 AM

I think this is a great idea and I admire your courage<3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: I want to make a difference. - August 22nd 2011, 12:28 AM

do you think my coaches and the other fighters will judge me or think im just some stupid kid posting way too much information im so scared people will think differently of me im so ashamed even though i shouldnt be

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

Closed Thread