TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green&Yellow12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Can't deal with friend who has major problems in her life anymore... frustrating! - August 22nd 2011, 03:44 AM

I have a friend who is having a hard time at home and is being abused and I'm trying to help her. But she is having a hard time coming to terms with what is going on and I'm trying to convince her to get out of the abuse but she still loves the people in her life that abuse her. She texts me daily and I really want to help her but I feel like we just go in circles and circles and I need help in trying to help her. I'm frustrated a lot of the time because I don't know how to help this friend.

Last edited by PSY; August 29th 2011 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Moved to the "Rape and Abuse" forum.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
tasha555666 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Tasha

Re: Can't deal with friend who has major problems in her life anymore... frustrating! - August 22nd 2011, 10:45 PM

So she's confused by this..Too scared to leave maybe?
First of all,at least you know about this,and your a good friend for wanting to help.. I'm not sure if there are help lines,or numbers to call when theres a concern.Google might pitch some up for you in your area...

Is there any chance she can stay over yours while she has time to think about whats happening..She needs to be removed from the situation and people,higher who've been trained for deal with this needs to step in..Its unfair for her..

Closed Thread