TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
HayleeBoo Offline
you're beautiful :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haylee-Tekla

Exclamation need help before friday about my cousin! - August 24th 2011, 06:49 AM

okay so my cousin turned 16 in july and i just recently turned 13. hes my closest cousin ever! we were like best friends! everyone at our old school thought we were brother and sister. he moved about 20-35 minutes away from here when he went into grade 9 (2 years ago) and we only get to see eachother about 2 times a month. so he came up last week on thursday because he couldnt make it on my birthday. my brother and i had just decorated his room not too long ago (about 2 weeks ago) so he wanted to show my cousin what it looked like now. so my brother, him, and i went into the room and started playing with my brother's toy dinosaurs and cars. i was laying on my side on the floor and my cousin came up behind me. for a few months now he has been really cuddly with me when he comes up. i thought nothing of it because i thought it wasnt a big deal or anything because we missed each other. but then about 2 months ago he looked at me kinda weird and he was getting more touchy by touching my ass when our family members were not looking. i didnt think this was too big of a deal either cuz he used to randomly pat my back, i thought he just missed was all. but then on the thursday like last week when we were on the floor he made me spread my legs and he started touching me threw my clothes. i know if i had told him to stop that he wouldnt but i told him to stop anyways and moved his hand, and closed my legs again. but then he did it again and he wouldnt stop. everyone was outside by now and if i screamed they would deffinitly not hear me. i was going to try to anyways because he started to put his hand in my pants and continue and he was literally holding me down. i didnt want to say anything because his mom was going in for a surgery a few days after that and i didnt want any more stress on the family considering it was a pretty seriouse surgery that she had to get. that night when they were going home i locked myself in the bathroom for about 3 hours. when my mom knocked on the door i just told her that i was about to take a shower ( i take long showers) so that she wouldnt worry. but i had my phone cuz i was texting my best friend and then my cousin texted me "freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek" and then he said "slut!" i think its my fault because i didnt do anything i just blanked out and was scared to death. hes really strong so i was also scared he may hurt me. im not sure if this would be considered sexual assult or not. and i also dont know what to do about it. im afraid to tell my mom about it and hes coming up in 2 days again and im scared hes going to go even farther. any advice on what to do?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure

Re: need help before friday about my cousin! - August 24th 2011, 12:48 PM

stay away from him, please! hes bad news.
because if he went that far what going to make him stop if he trys again, go out side and stay with other people.i think yes this would be sexual assult!

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: need help before friday about my cousin! - August 24th 2011, 06:16 PM

Yes, I definitely think he crossed a line by touching you when it was obviously not wanted. Avoid him by going outside, being with friends, family, etc. and tell someone you trust so they know to keep you away from him when you are alone. This is NOT right so please stay safe and protect yourself from this going any further.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Re: need help before friday about my cousin! - August 24th 2011, 07:10 PM

Save they text messages as proof and tell someone, but first get as far away from him as possible, he's dangerous and he could potentially get more dangerous.

This was a sexual assault and i'm so sorry it happened to you but it's NOT your fault, you said stop and he didn't! You may not want to cause your family stress but think about the stress it's causing you and the dispair when your parents eventually do find out that you couldn't come and tell them. Tell a close friend and if you want have them sit with you as moral support to tell your parents.

In the meantime do not be alone with him and save any messages he sends you as proof if needed!

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Evanescent Offline
Love Is The Movement
I've been here a while

Name: Nicole (Nikki)

Re: need help before friday about my cousin! - August 24th 2011, 07:37 PM

Yes, this is sexual assault. You told him to stop and he didn't, it was not wanted. You really need to tell your parents. I know you don't want to cause your family stress but if you don't tell your parents it's only going to get worse. I'm sorry this happened to you, if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars."

"For those who don't care, for those who can't see, never give up, always thrive to be free."

Smile, you are beautiful www.operationbeautiful.com

Blessed Be!
Nicole AKA Nikki
Artist, Poet, and Future Social Worker

Closed Thread