TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
pixiesticks Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Aleisha! [Gabe]

There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 4th 2011, 08:56 AM

Like, I just met him on Friday. At around noon. Then he asked if he could come to my room and hang out. So I was like, whatever. Then like, an hour later he asked if he could kiss me. And I let him. I don't even know why, but I did. And then he left a little bit later. Then all day today (Sat) he tried calling texting me, but I ignored him and told him I was busy. But then he just come down to my room. And three in the fucking morning. Now, he had already told me that he wants to have sex with me. And I told him no. And then just now he kept asking me. And I kept telling him no and that it would never happen. And then he got closer and I backed away, and he asked if he could kiss me, and I told him no. He kept begging me. And I kept saying no. Then he started to feel up my arm. And I asked him to stop and few moments later. But he didn't. I asked him to leave about three times already. And he kept coming closer and he moved his hand down to my hip so his fingers were touching my butt a little. After that I shimmed away and asked him to leave. And he wouldn't. Again. At one point I had to put my hand in front of our mouths cause I knew he would've kissed me if I hadn't. Then I finally told him to leave or I was going to call the cops. He said "Oh shit" and then he finally left.

I don't even know why I'm writing this. Or why it's making me sob. It's just, I was molested when I was a little girl, and it brought back so many memories. I don't know if that's the reason or what. I just know it made me feel like shit when he kept fucking asking me this shit. And I just don't really know what to do with him. I don't know how to handle this. I don't know what to do. I've just sent him a text asking him to stay away so we'll see how that goes.

I'm sorry this is so long and probably doesn't make a shit ton of sense. :/

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.
-Les Miserables

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 4th 2011, 10:54 AM

I'm sorry this huy has been stalking you like that, it's pretty creepy to have someone be showing up at 3am on your door. Personally, I'd say let it be, but if he shows up again, just call the police on him, because the fact that he only knew you for a day wand was asking for sex is rather creepy.

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
pixiesticks Offline
Not a n00b

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 4th 2011, 05:40 PM

Yeah, he did text me back. At first he said he wanted "to tap that" and then I told him all I wanted from him was to stay away. Then he told me he understood. But I'm not sure I believe him. Cause he told me before that he respected that I didn't want to have sex with him, but then all of this happened.

If he comes over again and comes in without asking/being asked and won't leave, I'll call campus security on him.

So I'm just going to try and forget about it. And not even let him talk to me anymore. In hindsight, I didn't even need to make this post, I was just in a really horrible mood when he left last night.

-Les Miserables

(#4 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 4th 2011, 05:47 PM

Well you were in the right to make that post. He was making you uncomfortable and behaving in a totally perverted manner. Indeed definitely contact authorities if he tries to contact you again.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Youth Pastor Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Youth Pastor

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 4th 2011, 07:49 PM

The sad thing is he sees this as a challenge most likely so he might keep trying. If he hasn't got the hint already then he probably isn't smart enough to be in college. It's pretty obvious. Keep standing your ground and be careful by protecting yourself. You're not an object so don't let him treat you like one.

To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world

Failure isn't when you get knocked down, it's when you don't get back up

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 4th 2011, 08:08 PM

Tell him to get the fuck off or you will call the campus security to make sure he leaves. No means no and he should have gotten the message by now.

I'm sorry you have to deal with this. It is totally unacceptable for anyone to behave this way.

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

(#7 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 5th 2011, 02:52 AM

Buy a can of mace, or a knife or something, as well as having your phone on and ready to call 911 at anytime.

This dude is obviously an idiot, and could easily do something stupid if he is in a drunken stupor.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Love09 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 5th 2011, 05:25 AM

I would definitely report him to the police. He is stalking you, and he seems like the type who would eventually fin you in a place where he can take advantage of you. I would advise you to at least talk to someone else so they also know what a creep he is.

Love everyone

(#9 (permalink)) Old
pixiesticks Offline
Not a n00b

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 5th 2011, 08:11 AM

I just, I guess I don't see this as a big enough thing to call the police about. Like, what would they even do? And I don't even know who I'd tell. I don't want to tell my parents or anyone, and I don't have any friends here yet. I guess I just don't know what anyone could do. There's nothing really anything any one could do. I asked him to stay away yesterday, and so far he hasn't texted me or come to room.

-Les Miserables

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 5th 2011, 06:22 PM

I'd call the cops and tell them what happened. Then maybe they'd talk to him about it and scare the sh*t out of him so he does not do it ever again. They probably wont press charges but hopefully them talking to him will put him off enough from being such an ass.

http://strigidaeofchrono.deviantart.com/
"Setting boundaries is not a more sophisticated way of manipulation - although some people will say they are setting boundaries, when in fact they are attempting to manipulate. The difference between setting a boundary in a healthy way and manipulating is: when we set a boundary we let go of the outcome."

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am Human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

Colonel Meow

(#11 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Madeleine Claire

Re: There's this guy at college being really pushy. - September 5th 2011, 08:38 PM

There's actually a lot that campus police could do.
Trust me, what he was doing to you was harassment, if you tell them they will make sure that he stops.
I would definitely call and tell them, especially if it happens again.
I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
<3

Closed Thread