TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
neverperfect Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aerabella

Having My Dad's aby - September 21st 2011, 09:55 AM

He cried. He told me to come to him. I did. He sat me on his lap. Held me and cried into my chest and stomach. He kept saying "daddy's sorry. My poor baby. I didn't mean to."

I told him yesterday that the baby was his and he didn't answer. My father has a temper and gets angry over a lot of things but he didn't say anything to me until this morning. He just asked me if the baby was really his and started crying when I said yes.

He knows the truth now and won't stop apologizing for it. I guess that means I'm having my father's baby??? I'm confused. I've never seen my father cry. When I asked him not to touch me anymore because I didn't like it I was teerfied of how hed react. But this morning I didnt care whether he told me he hated me or not. I didnt expect him to cry and apologize.
Now what???

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Having My Dad's aby - September 22nd 2011, 12:11 PM

I think you both should receive professional help for what has happened. You want to bring your child into the best scenario possible. Getting you and your father psychological help can bridge what has happened between you together, emotionally. Have you told your mother yet? That is also something you need to do. And have you been to a doctor? You should probably get there as often as possible and have the baby tested for different genetic diseases, just to see what is going to happen. Incest can sometimes cause genetic diseases, but not all the time, so don't let it bother you too much.

I'm very sorry for what has happened, but I'm glad you told him, and hope things can get better from here.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
j3s0n Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Having My Dad's aby - September 22nd 2011, 12:49 PM

Typical cliché response from me, I'm afraid.

If I was in your shoes I'd do what is best for the baby. Do you want to bring the baby into the world? It's completely your decision. You may come to a point where you want to abort it but be unable to because of the bond you've formed with it.

In regards to your father, I'd suggest getting professional help. It's not my place to judge so that's all I can really say. Maybe one day you'll forgive him, or maybe you'll despise him for the rest of your life. I'm sorry, I just don't know.

What ever you're going to do though, it will certainly be hard and painful. You'll be faced with some of the most difficult decisions you'll have to make in your life.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: Having My Dad's aby - September 22nd 2011, 11:18 PM

I hope my opinion sits alright with you. I don’t think what he did was right by any means. I’m questioning that fact that living with him or around him is even safe anymore. I think you should see a doctor to evaluate all your options and see if clinically the baby will be healthy. I also wouldn’t be against the idea of talking to the authorities about this. I understand he’s your dad but at the end of the day it doesn’t seem he’s interested in what’s best for you so you need to root for some answers.

I feel as though you should start talking to your family and see if anyone could possibly take you in. Your situation is quite complex but not in an unfixable way. I think you should start talking and get help because you were put into a situation where your venerable. Maybe you should look into foster home's and what they could offer you, just a thought.

As far as your dad goes, he’s got issues that need medical help. Just from your short description I found him to be like a wild card. One minuet he’s angry another he’s upset. What he did to you is not acceptable I think you should realise that when it comes to making your decision because ultimately it boils down to you. I wish I could take you by the hand and help you because I can’t imagine the pain you’re in. I want you to know that I’ll be here to help you sort out anything you want to talk about.

In closing I think that you should act fairly quickly before he gets any ideas, god only knows what he’ll do next. Perhaps leaving home to go somewhere safe would be a good choice, maybe go to a friend or a famliy member's place, use your best judgment on that. No matter what, at the end of the day you need to think about what’s best for yourself and how you can move forward in a positive way. Your dad could serve jail time for what he did. It’s really only a phone call away if you so chose.

I really wish you all the best and I hope you figure out a plan, we are here for you. Don’t hesitate to send us a HelpLink ticket or content us through LiveHelp.

Last edited by Ryan1; September 22nd 2011 at 11:26 PM.

Closed Thread