TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*PrOuD*oF*wHo*I*aM*
Average Joe

Name: Kassy

my story - March 20th 2009, 05:10 AM

two guys my age one was my bf the other was my friend. they convinced me to come over to my house and come inside and when i wanted them to leave they said that there were people waiting outside to kill them so they couldn't leave and they had to go to my room (i was gullible) and when we got down there i saw that T.C. *my bf* had a knife and J.C. *friend* had a pool stick. they grabbed me and held the knife to my throat. they put me on my bed and made me strip. they kept saying this was fun and they did this all the time and that God would still love me if i did it *knew it was a lie and said NO NO NO* they kept saying i should do it but i still said NO T.C. went first while J.C. held me down it hurt so bad and then T.C. held me down while J.C. raped me (what a boyfriend *right then they left and i was left crying...they said if i told ne one they would kill me and that i HAD to keep dating T.C. or they would kill me.-started cutting
  Send a message via MSN to *.Good.Things.Coming.*  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
stars333 Offline
Stars Make The Sky
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Morgan

Smile Re: my story - March 20th 2009, 06:36 AM

I do urge you to tell an adult. I'm sure saying on here was extreamly difficult but we can only give you support which you will need a lot of. But if these guys are still around they could easily do it again or do it to someone else. They are out of control and there is no telling how far they would go. Try telling your parents or a consular first. There are people out there to help. It will be a long hard road but its hard to ever feel safe ever again if you don't try. If you ever need to talk you can message me. I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope you can make it through this. Take Care.

Morgan

Send a message via Yahoo to stars333  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Re: my story - March 20th 2009, 06:36 AM

Hey there *hugs* That is so horrible, I'm sorry that happened to you.

I think you do need to tell someone. If you tell your parents or the police, they can make sure you are safe. What these two did to you is inhuman, it takes someone without a soul to do that and call it fun. They need to face the consequences. Also, if you are still in a relationship with T.C. you need to end it.either if them should be in your life at all. Telling someone will Help with that.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Just remember it wasn't your fault at all, it was the fault of those pigs. Don't blame yourself or think you are a bad person because of this.

If you ever need to talk about this, or anything, please PM me.

Take care

~Cody

Normal User

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: my story - March 20th 2009, 06:49 AM

Hun I am so sorry this happened to you. I really think you should tell someone. What they did was absolutely horrible and they should be punished. You do not need to deal with this alone, nor should you have to put up with having them around. I know sometimes it's hard to talk to your parents about these things, but hun i'm sure they would want to help you. It might help to see a counselor too.

And hun, none of this is your fault. You did absolutely nothing wrong and SH is not the answer to what your going thru. cutting is only a temporary solution.

please keep yourself safe and if you ever need to talk please pm me.
<3 emily

(#5 (permalink)) Old
*PrOuD*oF*wHo*I*aM*
Average Joe

Re: my story - March 20th 2009, 06:51 AM

ive tried telling my parents, they dont believe me
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
stars333 Offline
Stars Make The Sky
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Morgan

Re: my story - March 20th 2009, 06:57 AM

Tell someone else. Tell any adult you trust until someone does believe you. People do not want to believe other humans are capable of such things. They would rather believe you are lying. But your not and you have to let them know that. I'm sorry they don't believe you. Its sad to think a parent wouldn't but somtimes its easier for them.

This isn't your fault and you deserve your chance to speak. Don't let anyone tell you not to. You know the truth and others need to know before the worst happens. It is not solely on you to tell you could walk away and pretend it didn't happen but I truly believe that isn't the best route to take.

I'm very sorry. Take Care.

Morgan

Send a message via Yahoo to stars333  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: my story - March 20th 2009, 06:59 AM

I'm really sorry your parents don't believe you hun... sometimes parents are just dumb. I understand how much that hurts to not have them stand behind you in something like this. If they wont listen though hun, you need to tell someone else. Whether it's the police, a teacher, school counselor, someone. You should not keep this inside, it will only continue to eat at you.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Re: my story - March 20th 2009, 04:02 PM

Yes, please do tell someone. Teacher, police, school counselor, other members of your family, even a friend's parents if you trust them enough. Just tell someone, especially if they are still involved in your life. It's not safe for you to be around someone like that. And what they did so so cruel and terrible, they deserve to deal with the consequences of their actions.

~Cody

Normal User

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Youth Pastor Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Youth Pastor

Re: my story - March 22nd 2009, 09:17 PM

I'm going to be honest here. I'm really upset that they did that. Too many times now days females are viewed as objects and "toys" for guys to use, put back on the shelf, just for another guy to use. I'm getting married soon and I highly respect my fiance. You should tell someone about this. This is definitely not your fault. You were just used for two other people's pleasure. You are still a person with feelings, etc. and that also means you still have the choice to look out for yourself. There isn't a guy who has the right to control you. Find an adult you can trust. Sorry I was upset at the beginning but this is something that gets to me anymore. Females are beautiful creations of God who deserve to be respected!

To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world

Failure isn't when you get knocked down, it's when you don't get back up

(#10 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: my story - March 22nd 2009, 10:30 PM

Those guys who did that to you are complete ass holes, and they'll get what they deserve in time. But like everyone else has said, I really think that you need to tell someone about this. One of the worst things you can do is keep this a secret for your whole life. You don't deserve to feel like shit over this every single day of your life, and telling someone will really make this thing better. If your parents won't listen, tell another adult, whether it's an adult at school, or even the police. You need to get this off your chest once and for all. It hurts to live in silence about things like this, I know. So why not speak up? I guarantee that it will take away a lot of the pain that you feel. Maybe not all of it, but you will feel relieved about things when you finally get this out in the open. Make sure those jerks don't get to live another day not being just as affected by this as you are. You have feelings, and you deserve to have them respected. If you ever need to chat, PM's are always welcome. Hang in there. x

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Minddr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jonathan

Re: my story - March 22nd 2009, 11:13 PM

I want you to remember something--"the most damaging feelings are those that are NEVER discussed" Dr Don Catherall, in PTSD from abuse. I'm very sorry that those animals did that to you.True human beings don't do that to another human being. Its VERY UNFORTUNATE that your own parents won't believe you a/b this. I would like you to go to a teacher you feel comfortable talking to a/b this, or go talk to the school counselor too. I'm sure that your counselor will help you w/this. Its VERY important that you tell someone & don't keep this bottled up inside yourself. It will only end up eating you up inside & make you emotionally & physically sick. These monsters have threatened your life w/death--for you own safety, i would end it w/this jerk & get help so he can't harm you ever again. If you don't, he's gonna end up doing this to other girls & i'm sure that you don't want that to happen. If you ever want to talk a/b this, feel free to PM me & we'll talk.
  Send a message via AIM to Minddr Send a message via MSN to Minddr Send a message via Yahoo to Minddr  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
*PrOuD*oF*wHo*I*aM*
Average Joe

Re: my story - March 23rd 2009, 05:42 PM

this happened 5 years ago adn i have no idea wehre they live, reporting it would be pointless adn i cant get a counsoler cuz i have NO money but if i could i def. would get one

**Kassy**

**PRNDL**

****PM ME ANY TIME****
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: my story - March 23rd 2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkklks View Post
this happened 5 years ago adn i have no idea wehre they live, reporting it would be pointless adn i cant get a counsoler cuz i have NO money but if i could i def. would get one
It doesn't matter if you know where they live, the police will know where to find them. And that's beside the point - the point is that you can't live under silence for the rest of your life, keeping this a secret. I can only imagine how much that has to hurt. Don't get me wrong, no one will ever force you to tell someone, but don't you think it would make you feel a lot better, getting this off your chest? Imagine if they did something like this again in the future, wouldn't you want to have had it reported? It's scary, but I really believe that it's the right thing to do. Even if you're not entirely sure, I really encourage you to at least think it through.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#14 (permalink)) Old
carrotgirl Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Name: Phie

Re: my story - March 23rd 2009, 06:26 PM

Im sorry. That shouldn't happen to anyone. Those boys are obviously completely f*cked up.

*hugs* If you'd like to talk to anyone, im here for you, just drop me a comment anytime. I just wanna give you a big squishy hug! *hugs again*

I hope your okay, Phie xxxx

(#15 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Re: my story - March 24th 2009, 12:33 PM

Just in case you didn't already know this I am going to remind you It was not your fault. None of it was your fault. You don't need to punish yourself for it any longer with SH. You are only responsible for your own actions. When someone hurts you they are making a choice you have no control over. While I urge you to tell and adult about what happened it is okay not to report it. Do what is best for you. I am so proud of you for reaching out and telling us your story. What happened to you is horrid and no one should ever have to go through it. You are a strong girl. You are a survivor. You can make it through. I recommend starting counseling. You can find free or reduced rate counseling in your area if you look. If you can't find anyone to go see then you could always ask your school counselor or nurse for suggestions. Even if you aren't ready to talk about the assault it can help you a lot with dealing your emotions in healthier ways. When you are ready to open up to a professional then I highly recommend doing so. Do things in your own time when you are ready. You are in control now. Hang in there and take care of yourself. Feel free to PM me anytime you want to talk. I am always here to listen.

<3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.

Closed Thread