TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Unhappy Need the abuse to stop... - October 22nd 2011, 02:41 AM

My aunt just I can't take her anymore. She's paranoid and always is, and she also emotionally abuses me and it has gotten physical a couple of times.

Today my boyfriend had set up a date to go to the movies, well we couldn't find his house and his cell is shut off and I being really fucking stupid didn't know his home number, in any case I tried as best I could but it wasn't good enough and then she was being rude and kept calling him a bastard and I was not ok with it so I told her to forget the date because I was not taking her and him anywhere together if she was going to be so rude to him, mind you she is driving. "Oh really? He probably stood you up because you don't mean a damn thing to him, he's probably out with his other girlfriend, or with his friends because you're not worth it," And then I just refused to talk anymore as we're driving. And she's still going on and it's getting more and more paranoid, "It's probably because I'm going and he doesn't want me there and neither do you, he was probably going to do something to you and that's shows about his intentions the bastard, he was probably going to rape you, well that little bastard isn't getting that opportunity!" I finally say stop and I get, "Well who's spending gas to get here? His Mother?! I don't fucking think so, who bought candy? His mother?! I don't fucking think so. You don't deserve this, I'm never driving your ass anywhere any more, see if I ever do another god damn thing for you you ungrateful little bitch, you deserve a guy like that!"

So yeah, and whenever she gets like this she drives recklessly. Like we were at a stop light and the minute it turned green this is what she says, no yells, "Yeah get moving you bastard or I'll ram my bumper up your ass," and she has almost no regard for speed and stops late so she has to almost slam on the breaks, and whenever she pulls into a parking spot she goes until she hits the little cement block well when she's like this it's at a higher speed so that sorta shocks a bit.

And then she'll just continue to bitch and be rude and then pick up a book and five minutes later she's all calm and doesn't give a fuck about what just happened. Mom'll come home from work like always and it'll be, "Oh hi honey did you have a nice night at work?" And the only reason mom even knows something happened is because I'm upset and my aunt will just shrug it off and say, "Oh it was just an argument because her boyfriend stood her up," She acts like nothing happened and it was just a little disagreement.

I texted my mom and told her how I'm done, and I've told her before, sometimes she sees how bad it gets between my aunt and I but usually not and she has never seen how it is when we're in the car and she's like that. Anyway so I finally texted her while writing this saying I'm done with it, she knows it's abuse and if she doesn't do something about it then I will, and we're now making arrangements for me to go live with my dad. And it's making me cry to leave her, but I have to leave my aunt right now, maybe it'll be the wake up call she needs. I don't exactly like my dad and his racist ways but I cannot live here anymore. I finally did something and now I can't stop crying because I did.

This isn't how it's supposed to be, you're supposed to be happy when you get away from abuse! What's wrong with me?! I know I'll be getting away from this abuse but I'm leaving my mom and it's killing me inside, the one person that has always been there for me my entire life and I have to leave her because she can't leave her sister who abuses me. And it's because her sister has serious depression and my mom has to watch her to make sure she doesn't do something stupid, I'm scared about moving to live with my dad, I am honestly scared about how this is going to affect our family...

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
XxMallyPrydexX Offline
Average Joe

Name: Mally

Re: Need the abuse to stop... - October 22nd 2011, 07:10 PM

That's bullcrap hun... I know how you feel =/ she shouldn't be putting you down like that. If you find yourself feeling unwanted or threatened in any way then you should not have to stay there, and if you can you should talk to your mom about moving in with someone else. Whether it be your dad or your grandma or whatever. I know sometimes that doesn't work out so well... but like you said, maybe it would be a wake up call for your aunt and your mother and maybe in your absence they could work out something better for you. If all else fails just lean on your friends and your mom, cause it seems you sure as hell can't lean on your aunt, until you have a chance to move out or go to college or something. sorry I can't help more, it's the only advice that I have. Best of luck to you and you can always private message me if you want

They can have their world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: Need the abuse to stop... - October 22nd 2011, 08:03 PM

Thank you so much, yeah, I talked to mom last night, she's going to talk to dad about me moving in with him temporarily, I couldn't do with my grandma either because she's just the same as my aunt almost, same thing I mean, emotional abuse. Not to mention we live minutes drive from her so I don't see it helping much. Well guess I'll know eventually if I have to pack my bags and move to dad's, he's racist which bothers me but I can learn to live with that, I'm done living with this abuse though.

Again thank you so much for your kind words.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
Closed Thread