TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
**Theresa** Offline
Junior TeenHelper

what would you say this would be - October 27th 2011, 11:27 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

OK it is graphic

i went to my grandmas house but then we left to go to visit her friends she said, then she left me their and then when i was sitting in the living room on of the guys that live their came up from behind me and grabbed my breast, then the other one asked me if i wanted to rest and i said ok so they took me into a room and before i was able to lay down one of the guys threw me on the bed and took of my pants and shirt, he would be putting his thing inside me and making me kiss him, i asked him to stop but then the other guy start touching me and also kissing me but he would also suck on my nipples. i would tell them to stop but they said to enjoy it because i was going to get pregant, and i did but i ended up losing the baby.

What would this be?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: .

Re: what would you say this would be - October 28th 2011, 12:22 AM

that is whats called rape

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Take life one day at a time
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jenn

Re: what would you say this would be - October 29th 2011, 04:59 AM

Hey dear, I'm so sorry about your experience. It's a terrible terrible experience and one that's really hard to go through. Just know you're not alone and the things that happened to you are not your fault. You're a beautiful person and you are by no means damaged or unclean. I hope you can get some help or counseling. It really makes all the difference in the world to get you on the road to recovery. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you!

Don't you know you're lovely?
Jenn <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
**Theresa** Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: what would you say this would be - October 29th 2011, 08:01 PM

i just dont know how to get over this and at times i feel like i want to give up, i have went from being depressed to suicidual and feeling like i am not wroth it and that i dont know how to get over it and be able to be a normal person.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
XxMallyPrydexX Offline
Average Joe

Name: Mally

Re: what would you say this would be - October 29th 2011, 11:12 PM

You need to report this that it rape and it is 157% illegal! <3 if you need to pm me ever I would love to talk to you... have you told anybody about this?

They can have their world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

(#6 (permalink)) Old
**Theresa** Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: what would you say this would be - October 30th 2011, 09:11 PM

well i have told my couslor and one of my doctors but other than that i havent really told anyone any other details but, one thing is for sure that i dont know how i am going to get over this hill that i am trying to overcome.

Any advice would help

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Katley Offline
<3 <3 </3 <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Re: what would you say this would be - October 31st 2011, 07:03 AM

I think you should try to understand that you did nothing wrong at all.

I know thats not easy sometimes, because its like WHY ME, but honestly, you did nothing. Im so sorry that really stinks

Just rise above this
Kill them with your kindness
Ignorance is blindness
They're the ones that stand to lose

'Cause they don't even know you
All they see is SCARS
They don't see the ANGEL
Living in your heart

(#8 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Beka

Re: what would you say this would be - October 31st 2011, 10:56 AM

sorry that it happend hun. it's so hard to cope when these kind of things happen, first off remember you are not alone in this pain, and that there are other people who have been in the same kinda of situation and can help.

Second i do believe that the doctor/ counselor should have legal obligation to report this to the athorities. that way they can make sure that this doesnt happen again.

i really strongly believe that telling athorities will help my dear, i have a friend who reported her rape/ abuse, and now she is safe and is learning how to live again.

and also hun i'm learning to live without fear and confusion about abuse so just remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

MUCH LOVES
and MANY PRAYERS

Beka

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3

(#9 (permalink)) Old
hey you beautiful <3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: crystal stuart

Re: what would you say this would be - October 31st 2011, 10:29 PM

i was raped when i was little until i was 8/9 by my dad and convinced i was pregnet i think u should tell the police tht is wht i did

be brave lifes to short make the most of it add me on http://www.teenhelp.org/ it will do u wonders xxx :P
who ever knows christabel add this group xxx http://www.teenhelp.org/socialgroups...%27s+stalkers/
love crystal

havent self harmed for 4 months
this is my girlfriend http://www.teenhelp.org/users/holliex/

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: what would you say this would be - November 2nd 2011, 01:18 AM

Hey there,
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Rape is a terrible thing to go through and so is getting pregnant and losing a baby. As terrible as it is, it happens to a lot of people and I want to let you know that you are NOT alone. Keep that in mind along with the fact that none of this was your fault. They took advantage of you and it's not fair to you. When you told your doctor and counselor, did they report it to your local authorities? I'm almost positive that they should have. If not, do it asap. Telling your local authorities will help you cope and help you feel a bit more safe. I didn't report my rape until it was too late, and I hate how I never got justice for what was done to me. You can get justice AND prevent it from happening to another person.
I'm here if you ever need to talk, I'm only a PM away.
Take care of yourself lovely. <3

(#11 (permalink)) Old
MrsV Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: what would you say this would be - November 2nd 2011, 01:30 AM

Hello Theresa what happened to you was not your fault and yes I know you should tell the police. If you told your doctor and he has a record of it then I think the police should arrest and charge those guys who did this to you. You must know that you are not to blame yourself, it has happen to many women and men; boys and girls. It must be told to the police so you can put closer to this chapter in your life and move forward. Moving forward is not easy but not impossible. I am here as your friend to help you get over the hill.. I was a victim and the hill was climbed alone but I am not ashame and I have learned that it was not my fault. I have forgotten and forgiven those who harmed me. God has heard my cries and has put in me the sense of forgiving them because God fights my battles. Theresa I am your friend and would always be hear to guide you hand in hand up the hill and over.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
SairuhhMaye Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sairruh Maye

Re: what would you say this would be - November 3rd 2011, 03:57 AM

I'm so sorry about what you experienced, I understand how hard it is to cope with it. Just remember your never alone. And like the others have been saying, you should definitely report it to the authorities, get justice for yourself and give those guys what they deserve, which is some hard time. They disrespected and violated you and they had no right to do that. None of it was your fault. Have you tried telling your grandmother or at least somebody in your family or someone who you're close to? Opening up about it could help alot. Talking about it, describing how you feel, crying on someones shoulder. It would help you extraordinary, also would make you feel like you're not alone. It's tough, I admit, but you'll make it through. You'll come out stronger than ever, I promise you that. It's definitely something that you can't get over, I'll tell you. It's more about...learning to live with what happened, and accepting it happened, which I pray that you'll someday achieve. Good luck, and remember you can PM me if you ever want to talk about it or anything else.

Take care Theresa.

Closed Thread