TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LostAngels Offline
Glam Rocker/Classic Violinist
Average Joe

Name: Jordan Lorraine

There's nothing I want more than him dead. - November 25th 2011, 12:15 PM

I'm a 16 year old girl, living in Canada.
I have incredible parents who are the two most selfless people I have ever known, and whom are also my best friends.*
My mother is the most giving, loving woman I know.*

When she was 20, she had gotten married to a man named Tom, and had two daughters with him. They're my half-sisters (of course), and I do know them relatively well. They live with Tom's second wife (and now ex).*
I never really asked my mom about what happened with Tom, it wasn't ever a concern to me.

Then, last summer while spending some time with my grandparents, I made the comment to my grandma; "I don't understand how she let Sam and Jessie (my sisters) go, when she loves me so incredibly much."*
My grandma was shocked that I didn't know 'the story', and explained.
She told me that Tom took her family hostage and held a gun to her head, saying if she ever did, they would all be dead, including the girls.*
He abused my sisters when they were less than a year old. Threw them, put cigarettes out on their bodies.*

Since then, I have wanted nothing more in my life than to find this man.*
He moved to Ontario years and years ago, and nobody has been able to contact him, aside from when He created a Facebook account with a different name, and contacted my sisters and I, asking incredibly personal questions.*
My father doesn't know the story either, and my mom, who is normally a very rational woman who keeps her emotions in check, begged me and cried not for me to tell my dad, because he will kill him.*

I'm one of the most passive people I know, but I'm also one of the most empathetic. I believe in eye for an eye, and I can't help but thinking on a way too regular basis, about how much I want this man to suffer.

How do I deal with this?*
It's hard keeping it from my father, and I get so worked up over it. I don't know how to cope with knowing this happened to my mom, who is honestly the least deserving person ever.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Re: There's nothing I want more than him dead. - November 25th 2011, 06:09 PM

First off, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

This man sounds like a horrible person. He needed to be taken to the police, but this happened years ago and I'm not completely sure what can be done now, especially if you can't find him. The best thing for you to do is not try to find him, because he will probably try to hurt you too, maybe even kill you. That would also make it easy for him to find your mother and you could be putting her in danger. I understand that you're upset, but you're not thinking things through. There could be big consequences behind seeking this man out. I understand that what he did was awful, but that's years in the past. Maybe that's where it needs to stay. Your mother probably worked hard to keep you safe from this man. Don't throw that away by trying to find him and putting yourself in jeapordy.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13

(#3 (permalink)) Old
inactiveprofile Offline
Average Joe

Name: .

Re: There's nothing I want more than him dead. - November 25th 2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koharuchan View Post
First off, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

This man sounds like a horrible person. He needed to be taken to the police, but this happened years ago and I'm not completely sure what can be done now, especially if you can't find him. The best thing for you to do is not try to find him, because he will probably try to hurt you too, maybe even kill you. That would also make it easy for him to find your mother and you could be putting her in danger. I understand that you're upset, but you're not thinking things through. There could be big consequences behind seeking this man out. I understand that what he did was awful, but that's years in the past. Maybe that's where it needs to stay. Your mother probably worked hard to keep you safe from this man. Don't throw that away by trying to find him and putting yourself in jeapordy.
I completally agree there. This man doesnt deserve freedom, its not fair but honestly... Please dont go after him. Delete him from your facebook and try not to think to much about it. I understand that sounds impossible but really I think its best to just try to leave it . I hope I have been of some help to you.
GOOD LUCK
  Send a message via MSN to inactiveprofile  
Closed Thread