TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
allisontedford Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 9th 2012, 01:59 PM

hi everyone look i didnt know what category to put this under but its really urgent. I am thinking abiut running away freom home. I have really a really abusive mother wjo im prety sure, is mentally sick. and my father doesnt abuse me but im pretty sure he also has a mental problem. y mother is very, very abusive with me, althougj she never admits it.. she has hitten me horribly before, with shoes, high heels, rulers, thoes metal things you use to start cars with (im not surw what theyre called) she has made my head bleed with her high heel very badly many times. she has bitten me on y back and my fingers. shes sick. i cant take it anymore after 14 yeats of beating me up. im sick and tired of this abuse. apart from physical abuse, she also emotional abuses me.calling me idiot, stupid, evil, incompetent... the list could go on and on... and whenever i domt dosomething she wants, she tjreatens to give away my 5 month old puppy ( should i mention she hita her too? its sickening) anyway to get to the point. thats why i want to run away
. the problem is... a) i have nowhere to stay b) i live in mexico and its really dangerous, c) i cant go with my fathers side ofthe fmily, were mot so close Nd they live far.
I just want the abuse to stop. its like my mother has a split personality.

SORRY FOR ALL THE MISPELLINGs. my kindl is har d tp write with and i had to wfite quickly before i got caught. but i left out many many details, i just cant write right now sorry.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Manasvi
Location: A hidden, faaaaar-off world where people love each other and everything is just perfect. :)

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 9th 2012, 02:56 PM

You need to contact your school counselor, assuming you are under 18 and still in school. Or you can call CPS. That's just my opinion, by the way. Take care. xx

(#3 (permalink)) Old
klh94 Offline
Creativity is a craft.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Krissy

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 10th 2012, 03:43 PM

Okay, I agree that you do need to contact someone. Whether it be the police, your school counselor, or child protective services. You need to get out of there. Estas en peligro chica. Por favor, busca para ayuda. If you need a place to go child protective services can help you find somewhere. Please message me if there is anything that I can do.
~~Krissy~~

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 11th 2012, 01:28 AM

Hey there,

I don't think you should run away. That has potential to make things worse sweetheart. If you suspect that you're mother isn't well and she's abusing you the way you described, you need to contact your local authorities, CPS, or a school counselor. Any one of those people can help you.

Your mother is highly physically abusive. She's thrown objects at you, hit you and it seems to me she's even threatened your life. You need to get out of that situation as soon as you possibly can. She can get professional help. Which may help her stop that behavior or learn healthier ways to deal with anger or any other emotions she's feeling. And that same help will help you get somewhere SAFE. Which is what you deserve.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with further questions. I'll help as much as I can.

Take care,
Brittany

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ChelleBelle97 Offline
Cookie Monster(:<3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle-Leigh(:
Location: Under Your Bed With Your Cookies From Your Cookie Jar. D:

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 11th 2012, 10:01 AM

I'm having the same exact problem. But, I live in the US. In the middle of nowhere. So, I have to stay here. Plus, I'm homeschooled so it just makes everything worse. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I know it's hard. But, everything is just making you stronger. Try what they said up there. Hope all goes well.<3 :/

--October 16th, 2011: The day I got a second chance, the day I decided my life is worth living... <3

Smile! You ARE Beautiful!!!
---OperationBeautiful.com

(#6 (permalink)) Old
allisontedford Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 22nd 2012, 02:51 AM

omygod!! im homeschooled too, and i live in the middle of nowhere in mexico city, which makes it bad too. I cant take it. though. now, my mother is hitting my 5 month year old puppy too, for some reason, i dont know why. I just want to leave this fucking house, its too abusive and I love my mother, I swear, but it seems like she has a split personality. And at this point I dont know what to do! besides, i have no place to go! i could get kidnapped, raped, or killed in any second if I walk out that front door.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 22nd 2012, 06:25 AM

I agree with everyone else. You need to contact someone in a position of authority, whether it is CPS, the police, or your school counselor. This is a situation that you need to get out of and the authorities will be able to help you do that. So, please call as soon as you can! Stay strong. My PM box is open if you need someone to talk to.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

(#8 (permalink)) Old
makeupshadow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lauren

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 22nd 2012, 07:30 PM

the best thing u can do is contact somebody. if u still have injuries that u can show them then u have proof. they will probably also be able to tell something is wrong right away since they usually interview the parents and u. also maybe the full blown proof is gunna come from hiding a tape recorder in your room so they can hear what shes doing to u. also if the puppy has any bruises show it to them it will help a lot. good lucky honey, i dont know why parents do that to their kids sometimes, its not right.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
buttercup13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica

Re: Abusive mother, i want to run away - January 23rd 2012, 08:01 PM

Seriously I agree with everyone else you need to contact someone (CPS, the cops, or whatever) its not safe there.. I also I kno how dangerous certain parts of mexico are right now (I have family there) so I don't think you should run away if its dangerous where your at because something even worse could happen to you. do you have any friends near by that you could stay with or that could atleast contact the cops or something for you?

I'm sorry you have to go thru this, be careful.

We are all born for love. It is the principal of existence, and its only end.

Closed Thread