TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Snowy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Name

Post brother was - February 27th 2012, 02:57 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

well, ive made a few posts that are usually solved but there somthing ive kept to my self and no one knows what had been eating away at me for many years now. and i gotta get it out, and im not sure if this is the right place for it soo yeah..

so when i was about 7, me and my big brother wer really close after our father died, but we loved to play and have a grand time, usually destroying stuff and causing havoc.. and then one day he started being weird, everything was so fun and full of joy until that day came and continued for 1 year that ruined everything for me. every weekend he would come over to spend then night, harmless fun right? nope, he beat the trash out of me and to make it worse he like (umm i dk how to put this so ima be blunt about it i guess) he raped me. every weekend ,even when my mother questioned me about it i deneyed it cause i was scared i was a bad person if i told on him. and ever since i haven't been the same, like i lost all the happyness. i still find my self crying at nights cause i know what happend and theres nothing i can do to fix it all.... Maybe i deserved it? maybe i should have told?-- Thanks for reading

(#2 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: brother was - February 27th 2012, 03:11 AM

Yes you NEED TO TELL IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO TELL. Please telll your mom and the police. YOU DID NOT DESERVE IT. He abused you pyshically and sexualy THATS AGAINST THE LAW AND NOT RIGHT. Your brother is sick and needs HELP so he doesnt do this to any one else. Once you tell the police and your mom you need to keep some councling to deal and cope and heal and work through the abuse you went through. What your brother did was WRONG IT WA SNOT YOUR FAULT YOU DID NOT DESERVE IT. YOUR BROTHER CHOOSE TO DO IT HE MADE THAT CHOICE YOU DID NOT HE DID IT BECAUSE HE WANTED TO NOT BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT.

NO ONE deserves to get raped or abused. You need to get away from your brother dont be with him alone. Im sorry this happened to you I really am its sad people can abuse people like this and dont relize there really hurting the person. You need to tell your mom and the police. Also councling will be a MUST .
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ForgetMeNot9 Offline
Muggle
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: brother was - February 27th 2012, 03:41 AM

You did not deserve to go through that at all and I'm very sorry you had to deal with being hurt like that. Your brother had no right at all to do what he did. I want you to know that this is not your fault and that there was nothing that you did that would warrant this kind of abuse.

I definitely think that you should tell someone about this. Tell your mom, tell another family member you trust, or a school guidance counselor. Any of those people will be able to get you help. Rape is a serious crime so even if this happened when you were seven, it's still okay to tell somebody.
Stay safe, and take care!

Rescue is possible. Love is the movement ♥

(#4 (permalink)) Old
hey you beautiful <3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: crystal stuart

Re: brother was - February 28th 2012, 08:13 AM

hun nobody desevers to get raped and no you arnt a bad person you should tell somone so they can stop it k pm me if u have a question

be brave lifes to short make the most of it add me on http://www.teenhelp.org/ it will do u wonders xxx :P
who ever knows christabel add this group xxx http://www.teenhelp.org/socialgroups...%27s+stalkers/
love crystal

havent self harmed for 4 months
this is my girlfriend http://www.teenhelp.org/users/holliex/

(#5 (permalink)) Old
SMI Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sophie

Re: brother was - February 28th 2012, 03:39 PM

Never, ever think you deserved something like that or it happened because you were a bad person. You were seven years old, for someone to do that to a person, especialy there own brother! is vile, your brother needs to be reported, and i know its a very hard thing to talk about trust me i know, but what if he does that to another child? maybe even his own children! You wouldnt want them going through all the pain and grief your feeling :/ Im so sorry something like that has happened to you, its a horrible memory to have, and it might seem like you'll never be able to really enjoy life knowing what has happened to you, but it gets better okay =) And your very brave for opening up, even if its on TH i know it takes alot take care hun <3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Snowy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Name

Re: brother was - March 3rd 2012, 06:41 PM

thank u all for replying, i had made me choice and im much better i got it out there after soo long, but still sucks

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: brother was - March 4th 2012, 05:05 AM

Seeing as the OP has received multiple replies and seems content with them, I am going to close this thread, however to the OP, if you want me to reopen it just shoot me a PM and I gladly will.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
Closed Thread