TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lillyfreak1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lilly Dann

Brothers friend - March 7th 2012, 03:13 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well this happened last year. I got out of the shower and my brothers friend came over and knocked on the door. I ran out of the bathroom and got it. He asked me if Robert (my brother) was home.. I told him no but he can come in cause that's what I normally did was let them in and wait for my brother. Well I went back to my room and he came in right after me.. I told him that this was my room not my brothers and he laughed and pushed me. I fell on my bed and he climbed ontop of me and started to kiss me. I wasn't kissing back so he punched in the face. I opened my mouth and he took advantage of that.. I was crying hard by now. I didn't know what to do. He took his shirt off and his pants and soon off when his boxers. I screamed and pushed him off of me right when he started.. I ran out of my room and grabbed my phone and told him to get out before I called the cops. As soon as he left I fell to the ground crying. I was so scared. I could't take it anymore. Sometimes I wake up screaming and crying because it haunts me. Every night I dream about it. Every night. I need some help.. Please..
  Send a message via Skype™ to lillyfreak1234 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ForgetMeNot9 Offline
Muggle
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: Brothers friend - March 7th 2012, 03:45 AM

Hey there. I'm so sorry that this happened to you! What your brothers friend did to you is considered to be assault and was wrong. He had no right to touch you in any way.

Have you told anyone about what happened that day? If you haven't, then I'd highly suggest that you do. You can talk to someone you trust, like a parent, teacher, or anybody else who you feel could help you with this. I would also urge you to go to your school's counselor. Especially because of the effects that this has had on you
, it is important that you talk with someone about it. Just remember that this was not your fault, and that you will not be in the wrong by telling someone what he did to you.

I hope that you are able to tell someone soon. Take care of yourself!

Rescue is possible. Love is the movement ♥

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Brothers friend - March 12th 2012, 12:46 AM

Hey there.

Firstly i'm really glad that you've posted here for some help and support.

What happened to you isn't okay. Your brothers friend was wrong to treat you the way he did and it's not your fault in anyway, nor did yoy deserve it.

I can't even begin to understand how you must be feeling. You've been through a traumatic experience and it's completely understandable that this is getting you down.

I really want to encourage you to talk to someone. Mainly so you can get support for you. To have someone to talk to and help you through this. But to also report your brothers friend and to stop this from happening to anyone else aswell.

Who too talk too? We're always here for you to start with. Wel'l suopport you as much as we can do. You can try talking to a family member such as a parent, siblings, aunts, uncles etc. You can also talk to a teacher in school. Any who you feel able to talk to. Your school might have a pastrol support team who you can talk too. You can also talk to the child protection officer in your school if you feel comfortable to do so. They will have spoken to many students who've been abused and will be able to helo you. You can also talk to a school nurse/counselor aswell as seeing your doctor. All off these people care about you, want to and can help you but can only do so if they know what's going on.

I know it's hard right now but things can and will get better for you, just hang in there and don't be alone.

I really hope you talk to someone. Kerp your chin up,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Astha Srivastav Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Brothers friend - March 20th 2012, 12:30 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you.... it's sick of people to do such stuff.... talking always helps... try talking to your brother about this if you're both close... and ask him if he can keep that friend away from your house... also, report to the cops, if he gets arrested for a few days, it may help you sleep properly knowing that he was punished for what he did and that he'll think twice before doing this to you or any other girl.... we're always here to help so feel free to pm/vm us

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Redangel1992 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Alex

Re: Brothers friend - March 21st 2012, 06:13 AM

hi, I am sorry to hear this happened to you, hope he gets whats coming to him, its sick and wrong, i agree with Astha, report him and get him arrested for few days as then he will know what he did was wrong! although i have to say he should never ever have touched you or came in your room, i think you are very brave for posting and asking for help, i cant understand how you must feel about it but i think maybe talking to someone will help, if you need anything PM/VM me anytime <3

Take care, stay strong <3

Closed Thread