TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Bad dreams... About teeth. - February 28th 2013, 08:05 PM

I have a LOT of nightmares involving my teeth. More so than is healthy for the average person, I fear. The dreams are always about the same. My two front teeth are sticking way forward and not in line with the rest of my pearly whites, my front teeth are very loose and are getting ready to fall out or even do fall out, I'm missing teeth, or one of my teeth is turned drastically and way out of line. I have these dreams at least 4 times a week. It really bugs me and I can actually feel my teeth turning, wiggling, or fall out.

I had a lot of work done to my teeth when I was in high school. I had multiple surgeries and went through a lot of pain to get my teeth how they are and maintain my face. The first surgery they had to go in under the bone and extract 5 teeth. One of which was headed straight to a nerve that would have left my face paralyzed on one side if it was nicked during surgery or if my tooth would have hit it. They put a graph in because there wasn't enough bone. Later on they had to drill a hole in the new bone and put a post in. Then I got a new tooth made and put on. Before all of this I had to have braces for about two years, the surgeries couldn't be done without my teeth being straight.

I feel like I'm traumatized from everything that had to happen... There was a time that I wanted my teeth to be paper white so I whitened them every day. :/ I kind of feel like I'm going crazy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Silvia Offline
Average Joe

Name: Silvia

Re: Bad dreams... About teeth. - March 1st 2013, 12:17 PM

Hi,

it looks like you are a little obsessed with your teeth. Don't think too much about it during the day, not to talk right before sleeping. Everytime u catch urself thinking on ur teeth, STOP and change the thought, think of something else, whatever! How blue the sky is today or how beautiful is that girl's coat.

Little by llitle the nightmares will disappear

Closed Thread